Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

poyet favouriteto replace grant

May 16, 2011
Hey guys this my first post, am a Palace fan (I come in peace).
Alan Curbishley is apparently west ham fav choice (from a good source who is connected to west ham academy)

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
1/2 Steve Maclaren
8/1 Chris Hughton, kevin Neen
10/1 Sam Allardyce
12/1 Slaven Bilic (decent shout), Paulo di Canio
14/1 neil wanock, Gus Poyet
16/1 bar

(50/1 Paul Ince)

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Who the hell is Scott Minto?

This is Scott Minto. Played for West Ham, Charlton, Chelsea. Pundit on SSN.

Yes?

ScottMinto_2576335.jpg

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I think everyone would agree that Gus has done a decent job at the Albion this season.

However, I come from the school of thought that managerial success tends to be entirely random.

For example, Sheffield United's Micky Adams has just lead them to relegation (despite him being widely regarded as a 'good' manager)

But of course, Micky Adams 'won the cup' with BHA.

Fact of the matter is that managers go where the money/glory? is.

They don't have 'loyalty' - but I'd like to see Gus remain where he is though - just to prove my 'random' point if nowt else.

err think you'll find that Adams second spell here was a feckin disaster for all concerned

Page last updated at 08:50 GMT, Wednesday, 18 February 2009
E-mail this to a friend Printable version

Adams to discuss Albion future

Adams is under immense scrutiny from sections of the Albion fanbase
Brighton & Hove Albion manager Micky Adams is to discuss his future with the club's board this week.

Adams watched his side lose in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy Southern Area Final to Luton on penalties on Tuesday.

And he told BBC Southern Counties Radio: "I will be sitting down with the board and seeing where we all go.

"Whether it takes place now or Thursday, Friday, I haven't put a timescale on it but I am sure I'll be sitting down with them."

Whatever happens, Adams backed his side to avoid the drop: "I think the spirit we showed leaves me confident that the football club won't be relegated."

The Albion are in 21st place in League One, two points adrift of safety

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here