Poyet anticipating Lua-Lua + other "Big Names" official

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think it's going to be a very, very memorable few weeks.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
I think it's going to be a very, very memorable few weeks.

agreed big names is so exciting so many guesses :eek: Ronaldo Messi? they would excite the city haha

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I really wish he'd keep schtum until the players were signed, he sounds as excited as fan which is good I suppose but he does build hopes up every window about the type of signing he hopes to make but has never quite delivered the big ones...yet.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
No wonder the Fabregas saga has dragged on. Gus obviously has him in his sights. We would have had Nasri too, but he cannot decide between us an the Mancs.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I hope it all works out the way Gus wants. However, sorry to be Mr Boring and sound a note of caution, he clearly says we are in the market for these players. Unfortunately so are a lot of other clubs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if someone should point out to Gus that a few years back we were playing the likes of Real Madrid in pre season friendlies ?

err we have NEVER played Real Madrid have we?

Sep 1, 2010
I hope it all works out the way Gus wants. However, sorry to be Mr Boring and sound a note of caution, he clearly says we are in the market for these players. Unfortunately so are a lot of other clubs.

WHAT! resorting to picking up people in the market, that's it, i am handing my season ticket in

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
I really wish he'd keep schtum until the players were signed, he sounds as excited as fan which is good I suppose but he does build hopes up every window about the type of signing he hopes to make but has never quite delivered the big ones...yet.

Was thinking the same...that's the inexperience in him. He will learn but good luck Gus!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This isn't news though. We know we are in for players . Listening to the interview nothing is certain and its a wait and see. Same as before. I also think the Lua Lua deal sounds further away than ever based on the interview.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
This isn't news though. We know we are in for players . Listening to the interview nothing is certain and its a wait and see. Same as before. I also think the Lua Lua deal sounds further away than ever based on the interview.

I know what you mean, but from that I don't think there has been any change in the likeliness of LuaLua signing, only the fact that it will soon come to a conclusion one way or another.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010

me to:facepalm:

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Interesting that he wasn't even considering a centre half before the injuries. Exciting times, nonetheless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here