Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet a Hammer?????

Duggers29

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
I'm in London for the Leyton Orient game, which is near where I commute to work, and I have heard from a very good source that Gus Poyet is being lined up to take the West Ham job... :nono:

It seems that the Birmingham defeat for West Ham could see the end of Grant's reign, and they have been impressed with Poyet. I think I also saw Tarrico go into a blacked out mercedes.

I'm gutted. I'm a season ticket holder in the north stand and Poyet's been class. Let's hope he fails to agree personal terms. Hope he's in still charge after tomorrow night. Come on you Seagulls!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
First posting, and they think we're all gullible.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Duggers a spanner?

Duggers29

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Trust me mate, it is a very good source. My good mate works in the media relations department at Upton Park. Pains me to see it but I'm afraid it might just happen... I'm a season ticket holder so I wouldn't make it up.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Trust me mate, it is a very good source. My good mate works in the media relations department at Upton Park. Pains me to see it but I'm afraid it might just happen... I'm a season ticket holder so I wouldn't make it up.

Okay then, you've convinced me :laugh:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

:yawn::wanker:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

What's your mates name?...My cousin Greg is the head of Media Relations at West Ham

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Trust me mate, it is a very good source. My good mate works in the media relations department at Upton Park. Pains me to see it but I'm afraid it might just happen... I'm a teapot so I wouldn't make it up.

Fair enough.

douglas69

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
I work at West Ham media relations and there's not guy called Greg there. Who the hell is he superseagull??
Im also a camp hair-dresser in east london and I just did David Gold's weekly trim. He confirmed to me whilst having a 2 all over that
Gus Poyet is in talks with the club. Theyre are also looking to sign Ben Murray as a replacement for Carlton Cole who is leaving for Barce. Ciao xx

Duggers29

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
By the way I have no idea who Duggy is. Generally you're related if you have the same surname. Just an odd coincidence really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here