Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter on Talk Sport

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Two players with great pedigree at top 4 clubs and both full internationals who came on Free transfers versus Barndoor Benteke for 30 million.

The defence rests your honour.

If there was someone with scum links interviewing me, I’d find it so hard not to give answers exactly like that! Dads army... Haven’t they got the oldest squad in the league or something like that!?

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I will go against opinion here. Consider Jordon is one of few worth listening to. Interesting to have previous chairman / owner of a clubs opinion. I read his book and thought it was good

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
You can spin it all you want, the signing of injury Prone, freshly relegated Danny Welbeck on 50k a week was nothing but a stop gap panic because our wonderful policy if buying young promise with excellent stats has so far failed to produce a striker and left us short up front.

For what it's worth, Jordan was a knob at Palace but actually seems to be one of Talksport's more balanced pundits

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
A decent and interesting interview to listen to.
GP certainly is well trained with his answers. I bet when he drives, he never goes over the speed limit and never parks on double yellow lines.
There's a bit of Ned Flanders in there, but he's our Ned and I wouldn't change him one bit.

We're lucky to have him. Just like Chris Hughton, he's another very respectful and dignified person.

Respectful and dignified is good. I don't think Mr Bloom would want anything else. It goes along with sensible.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Jordan said he had "a GRUDGING respect for what TB has achieved at BHA, after witnessing his Palace players at Withdean getting changed in a portacabin" :lolol:

Ckufing Hell, I'd rather get changed in a Portakabin than eat in the Sh*thole,rat-infested CPFC training ground cafeteria. Prick!:tosser:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Two players with great pedigree at top 4 clubs and both full internationals who came on Free transfers versus Barndoor Benteke for 30 million.

The defence rests your honour.

I really wouldn’t be using Wellbeck as evidence for anything we’ve done well in comparison to them. Looks totally disinterested to me. I’m just delighted we only have him until the end of the season when hopefully we will finally find the missing piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ckufing Hell, I'd rather get changed in a Portakabin than eat in the Sh*thole,rat-infested CPFC training ground cafeteria. Prick!:tosser:

https://selhurst-park.co.uk/our-events/spaces/the-boardroom/

How can you say anything against this, (look at the other rooms as well :)), nice picture of a imaginary stand and everything. I've had the displeasure of having to visit these "event" spaces, to investigate why our equipment was leaking (beer dispense when I worked for Molson Coors) sure enough found the problem, rats had eaten the pythons. Beer pissing out everywhere. :lolol::lolol::shit::shit::shit:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I will go against opinion here. Consider Jordon is one of few worth listening to. Interesting to have previous chairman / owner of a clubs opinion. I read his book and thought it was good

Quite a few NSC’ers from what I’ve seen, like Simon Jordan’s input, including me. He comes into his own when he reveals the dark arts of agents, some players and some owners at transfer windows and other shenanigans. He does think that he’s right about every possible subject, but I prefer that to zzzzzz wishy-washy fence sitters who won’t criticise.

I also like Roy Keane’s assasin-like punditry.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
https://selhurst-park.co.uk/our-events/spaces/the-boardroom/

How can you say anything against this, (look at the other rooms as well :)), nice picture of a imaginary stand and everything. I've had the displeasure of having to visit these "event" spaces, to investigate why our equipment was leaking (beer dispense when I worked for Molson Coors) sure enough found the problem, rats had eaten the pythons. Beer pissing out everywhere. :lolol::lolol::shit::shit::shit:

:lolol:

‘The Fan Zone’.

Withdean-esque huts painted red and some picnic benches.

030CB141-C794-4DCE-8F86-C65701E9786D.png

Living the corporate dream.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists, union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby-pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons - headshrinkers, who ought to be locked up, Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue-sniffers, "Play For Today", Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins, Up Jenkins, up everybody's, Chinese restaurants - why do you think Windsor Castle is ringed with Chinese restaurants?
What have the native New Zealanders done????

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I don’t mind Simon Jordan at all. He freely criticises CPFC when it needs to be done.

Far better than the **** Clinton Morrison who TS allow to slag us off and bitch at every opportunity.

Me either SJ is very intelligent and not afraid to go against the grain.

GP was good, but not really a surprise. Interesting to see the mainstream starting to latch onto the idea he’s a good manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here