Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Fence

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Gormless manager. Not feeling really confident in Rob Sanchez. Adam Webster is not a defender. Ben White, really ready for this yet? Dan Burn... disaster waiting to happen. Pascal Gross, too slow - reckon he will be replaced. Steven Alzate regressing. Yves Bissouma already with his mind elsewhere. Jakub Moder, not played enough to be bad yet. Ali J - Ali J. Welbeck, sicknote. Trossard couldnt hit a cow if he was playing banjo in a barn... Alexis Macallister, too inconsistent. Lallana, over the hill and a sicknote. Zeqiri... Swiss div 2 striker, needs to be shipped to Hibernian preferably yesterday.

But I quite like all of them.
"Not played enough to be bad yet" Lovely insult! Works on many levels. (And yes I know you were joking).

As ever my respect to those who have stuck to their guns and are still voting 'out' (or 'in') and aren't changing their minds after every result. I think the 'Outers' are wrong, but then I think lots of people are wrong about lots of things.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Who was the poster yesterday saying Potter was lucky there had been no fans this season ? [emoji23] if anything like BDB said - the fans helped them turn that around

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
That game last night was unbelievable. The difference the fans make is incredible and seeing Pep unhappy is wonderful. It's enough to make you forget losing at West Brom and Sheffield United!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here