Votes: 161 94.2%
  • Junior

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Fence

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Gormless manager. Not feeling really confident in Rob Sanchez. Adam Webster is not a defender. Ben White, really ready for this yet? Dan Burn... disaster waiting to happen. Pascal Gross, too slow - reckon he will be replaced. Steven Alzate regressing. Yves Bissouma already with his mind elsewhere. Jakub Moder, not played enough to be bad yet. Ali J - Ali J. Welbeck, sicknote. Trossard couldnt hit a cow if he was playing banjo in a barn... Alexis Macallister, too inconsistent. Lallana, over the hill and a sicknote. Zeqiri... Swiss div 2 striker, needs to be shipped to Hibernian preferably yesterday.

But I quite like all of them.

Spot on.

We do have a few fans on here who are well idiots.

It puzzles me in my nearly 40 years of following the Albion that people on here complain about the football we play. It's the best i have watched.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Crap blue jacket - out

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I remember the Potter Out Campaign threatening that fans would be booing the team and Potter when we returned!

Their ears would have been bleeding to the sound of Potter’s Blue & White army tonight.

It seems like fans do make a difference in the stadium at home when they get behind their team, who’d have thought? Certainly not the same dirty dozen who’ll be voting Potter out in this poll.

Oh yes, I’d forgotten that, what idiot was it that wanted fans to turn up tonight with “Potter Out” banners... FFS

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Out - we should be losing to teams like Citeh!

In other words - Silly question

Dave Fishwick

Feb 28, 2021
London
still seeing tunnel vision so-and-so's who say Potter hasn't progressed us since the Hughton days. Mainly Spurs fans now. That might be the result that wakes a few up

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
As a separate game, name a poster who you reckon might not be posting anytime soon?

albiondan :moo:

one of these 1970's clogger throwbacks, deigned it necessary to get in a dig at potter for not appearing clean shaven at a pre-match presser. :dunce:

what's that got to do with football, and results......... agenda? :nono:

obviously, a few hours later we beat the mighty leeds two nothing :ffsparr:

here's to a few more years of the beautiful potterball :cheers:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
TSB.

Justice. TottonSeagull. THPP is also rarely here after a win, not sure if he belongs to the category of other masochists who likes a good moan and groan or if he just shitfaced right now.
We was at the game glad Potter took my subs advice he can stay for now. Surely you would of dragged yourself to the Amex as your a super fan now Sweden’s not that far away.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here