Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter In or Out ( if these threads piss you off, do yourself a favour and don’t open it)

Potter In or Out

• Total voters

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Beaten Bielsa and Mourinho in the last few weeks.

Klopp next.

In - I wavered for a while there but we seem to be hitting some decent form now.

We are still not scoring as many as we should. If we can improve this though this team is going to be really exciting.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"It’s our best performance this season and last. From start to finish we did what we needed to do, created some chances, scored a really good goal, good attitude around the pitch, good quality, against a top opponent but I thought closer to a 2-0 than a 1-0. I am really proud of the players."

"You always think do you need a second goal? It’s football, anything can happen. 1-0 tells us a lot about the team’s character, it’s an important win for us."

"Another clean sheet is a positive and I don’t have to answer questions about our run at home! We are in a good moment but we know we have to play well against Liverpool."

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
GP has done nothing different from what many of us have been saying. Keep the same team for more than one game, make possession count, cut out defence frailties :shrug: Buzzing for the win obviously well done lads and Mr Potter.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Back in after three clean sheets and 7 point.

Is it starting to come together.. Look solid at the back, a threat going forward, just need to be more clinical.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Potter totally out thought his managerial counterpart , the introduction of Burn was pure genius, nobody on the planet would of thought of that , if you don't enjoy watching Potterball then football isn't for you .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks all, this will be my last poll on this :thumbsup:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Bit of a loaded poll... We got a result tonight but I still think he should be getting more out of the team overall (specifically the final third) That was the first home win since June 2020 ffs!

If we had played the same way as we did tonight and Tottenham sneaked a goal and won 1-0 the poll results would be the total opposite!

A fickle bunch on here :)

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Not going to vote as I have moved from out to fence and of course no Fence option and we must have the most fickle fans in the league

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Anyone voting out has an agenda imo.

Go ahead OUT yourselves and explain your frankly bizarre vote

I’ll stick my neck out and explain myself!

It took me a while to come off the fence over Christmas and think that Potter should go when a suitable replacement comes along. I said a couple of games ago that to get me back on that fence in the short term would be 6 points against Leeds and Fulham, and in the long term a points tally that at least rivals last year’s.

We didn’t beat Fulham, and thus swinging to IN solely based off of tonight would be as knee-jerk as those who’d swing out if we get beaten 4-0 by Liverpool this week. I also can’t remember feeling as irritable as an Albion fan as I did waking up on Thursday morning. In short, beating Tottenham won’t live long in the memory if we continue the trend of not being able to beat the teams around us (especially at home) and end up with our lowest PL points record.

However, that aside, I’m absolutely delighted for GP and the players with tonight’s win and there’s plenty of reasons to think we could be turning a corner, including the return of our defensive grit, the rise of Ali Mac and simply the fact that Leeds and tonight shows me that we can win a game of football! Long may this continue into February and I can hop back on the fence, shorty followed by jumping back IN with the Potter lovers! :albion2:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The time is coming where the next poll with be Potter In or Potter In

It should be 'Potter in' 'Potter in for this week but out next' 'Potter out this week but in next' and 'Potter out'

I think the middle two are the most used in recent months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here