Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posters You DO like

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I should add here that i do like a lot of posters but through this website i have got to know a lot of people in real life who are very sound indeed, i won't go into who they are but i just thought i'd get it off my chest.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I should add here that i do like a lot of posters but through this website i have got to know a lot of people in real life who are very sound indeed, i won't go into who they are but i just thought i'd get it off my chest.
Awwww thanks mate :D

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
I won't go into sying who i 'like' but the following have the ability to make me piss myslef (make of that what you will)

Easy 10
Pavilionaire
Meade's Ball
Cheshire Dolphin (or whatever he's calling himself nowadays)
Fran Hagarty
Lord Bracknell
jonnyboylennon
bigfatbuddha
What's a slef:lolol:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I would like to meet Chappers, Easy 10, Chapmans, Brighton Bird, Trigger, Dunkstar, Artois.......Oh heck i'm getting all soppy. I'll be there with Locky, and the rest of the "Grassy Knoll Gang."

Oh, this dose include Krispies too.

I LIKE..... hzbbc caiffnbcn nzxxcvrp vnu ccu44es....... WHAT HE SAID HE DID WITH THAT AARDVARK WAS HILARIOUS. cbxnmro oooo heeiwiw kfh ha ha ha ha ha adadd zxzcetitpfj cb rusy RAINDROPS ON ROSES AND WHISKERS ON KITTENS, BRIGHT COPPER KETTLES AND WARM WOOLEN MITTENS. nzxbwwy zxepru geitun dsh sgjddhd egwqdm,dg jg mdj xcfwtop xueu kfiwyt cgetwk................JACK, JOHNNY AND RON..........DANIELS, WALKER AND BACARDI RESPECTIVELY. nxzueuefcn auei cuwsiewie dnbvseir xbvshou btqrw AND EVERYONE ON N.S.C......... BUT I AM VERY, VERY DRUNK.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Trotster said:
Thanks chappers - i like you to!! AND, i do know what your real name is - its Francis!

No it's not, thats a silly name.

Why would you think it's that?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I won't go into sying who i 'like' but the following have the ability to make me piss myslef (make of that what you will)

Cheshire Dolphin (or whatever he's calling himself nowadays)

You're too kind!

You f***ing slice.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Will CTS and Trotser please use another thread if they going to start dribbling and gooing over each other.

Trotser : I know where Chappers is going to be tomorrow night if you want to start taking the piss right to the max.

CTS: She'll just take you to helen back.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here