Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posters You DO like

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
edna krabappel said:
Easy 10 for me, just for the Falmer saxon-colostomy bag article posted earlier.
Makes it all worthwhile Ms Krabappel. Makes it all worthwhile.
*sniff*

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Locky said:
Mental note to self :rolleyes:

Must ask Yorkie if I can watch the daft bints getting ready on Saturday.
:lolol:

No chance. Even Tom Hark is banned and it's his flat. Ned has already offered and he's out on his ear too.

It's the Brewery Tap for all you guys.

Does Mrs Locky want to join us in getting ready there? Especially if it's wet at Withdean, she may appreciate a hairdryer and mirror etc

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Yorkie said:
No chance. Even Tom Hark is banned and it's his flat. Ned has already offered and he's out on his ear too.

Does Mrs Locky want to join us in getting ready there? Especially if it's wet at Withdean, she may appreciate a hairdryer and mirror etc

Actually she may well be up for that. I will tell her tonight.
Thanks Yorks.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I like the way the DAFT Bints are spending sooooo much time getting ready and sprucing themselves up just to meet me :blush:

;)

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Yorkie said:

Erm just a thought but whats Tom doing with a hairdryer in his flat .....he hasn't got any hair :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Locky said:
Erm just a thought but whats Tom doing with a hairdryer in his flat .....he hasn't got any hair :lolol:

I thought of that. :lolol:

I'm bringing my own

I want to bring my hair straighteners, but when I went to one match (straight from work I hasten to add) they took away my perfume bottle as it may have been a dangerous item! How will we be able to bring these things there?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Pm me. We can stow them in the flat before hand or in my boot.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
All the old clique from earlier meet-ups, all the muppets and remf bods (even the wagers), all 5-a-siders, all daft bints, all those lost along the way (like Sompting, Harts Shirt), all those who first instinct is not to criticise, all the moderators, all those who organised the remf, help wth the flag, organise meet-ups, games of footy, all those on the Falmer campaign, all those who don't use nsc to trot out their political views, and all those who don't see the world (and nsc) revolving around them, all those who are prepared to state the alternative view, but not simply because it is the alternative view, all positive posters everywhere.
[/QUOTE

Bugger, I can't see me fitting in anywhere on that list :(

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
BrightonBird said:
Watsongooal you are deffo up there, daft bints, Artois, Chappers, Crabtree, and for pure entertainment, Berkshire!

Sorry to all those I missed out!

Wasn't my thread btw.:lol: :angel:
Cheers bb and your right as im not a serious person and yes its certainly entertainment.:lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink: :flameboun

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Safeway - he may be controversial - but he's a nice bloke!
Trigger - known him for years & like him (apart from his negativity on here! :lolol: )
Fatboy - Drinks too much, I believe :lolol: but he's a good bloke!
Wilko - he'll know why!
All those knowledgable posters who talk common sense e.g Easy 10 (don't know who you are though!) etc.
All the other Daft Bints I've met
There are probably others I've left out.

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
braders7 said:
right

tinx
jonnyboylennon
watsonongoal
safeway
bozza
turkey
artois
yorkie and nedd
locky :bowdown:
biscuit
tc
crabtree
redland
dunkstar
sam
reliant
lord bracknell and roz
fatboy
brighton bird
shizouka dolphine

i like everyone (bar looney ) ok!
This guy's a genius!:clap2: :drink:

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Originally posted by Fran Hagarty Safeway - he may be controversial - but he's a nice bloke!
Trigger - known him for years & like him (apart from his negativity on here! :lolol: )
Fatboy - Drinks too much, I believe :lolol: but he's a good bloke!
Wilko - he'll know why!
All those knowledgable posters who talk common sense e.g Easy 10 (don't know who you are though!) etc.
All the other Daft Bints I've met
There are probably others I've left out.

That be me!:clap2:

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I won't go into sying who i 'like' but the following have the ability to make me piss myslef (make of that what you will)

Easy 10
Pavilionaire
Meade's Ball
Cheshire Dolphin (or whatever he's calling himself nowadays)
Fran Hagarty
Lord Bracknell
jonnyboylennon
bigfatbuddha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here