Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Postcard campaign - Send one to Ruth Kelly TODAY !!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
L/B. You raise a number of good points. As a exile all i can sell is a new ground,local fans are fed up with Withdean. Many footy fans want us to suceed (and we will) For me the postcards are spot-on. :clap: :albion:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Well done to who ever works for Experian Intact.

Just had a meeting with them and it came up in conversation about who I supported. Of course the topic quickly moved on to what was happening with the ground and the guy (who confessed to not being much of a football fan) said he had sent one off after someone in his office had asked him to.

:clap:

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Another batch gone today!!

A big "Thank You" to Joe at Sue's Snacks at the top of Queens Road who has been an absolute star in getting so many of his customers to fill them in. A true gent who loves his football!

Here's to Joe (Up the 'Hawks!!)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
Forgot to mention yesterday:

Walking past the City Point (B'ton Station) building site twice daily, got me thinking whether the Blooms have got their Adenstar employees / sub-contractors / suppliers to also fill in the postcards?

What about other local sports / football clubs?

Might have already been done, but just thought I'd mention.

When is the last day for sending the cards in? I've just sent off a load but need some more and don't want to find out that I missed the deadline.

Last edited:

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
Re: Postcard campaign

The History Man said:

"Those supporters who are unable to get to Withdean but still wish to play their part can do so by contacting me. PM me with your name, address and the number of cards you need - minimum five please - and I will send off cards to you as soon as I can. You can either then stick on stamps and post the cards yourself, or post them back to me unstamped and we will do the rest."

The only flaw in this cunning plan appears to be that if you try to email the History Man you get " Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board."

One other point-forgive me if it has already been raised but I know that you do not need to attach a stamp if you are posting something to your own MP at the House of Commons. Don't know if this applies to any MP at the Commons, but may be worth checking to save us all the price of postage?

Last edited:

Re: Re: Postcard campaign

Aspinal's Body Double said:
The History Man said:

"Those supporters who are unable to get to Withdean but still wish to play their part can do so by contacting me. PM me with your name, address and the number of cards you need - minimum five please - and I will send off cards to you as soon as I can. You can either then stick on stamps and post the cards yourself, or post them back to me unstamped and we will do the rest."

The only flaw in this cunning plan appears to be that if you try to email the History Man you get " Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board."

One other point-forgive me if it has already been raised but I know that you do not need to attach a stamp if you are posting something to your own MP at the House of Commons. Don't know if this applies to any MP at the Commons, but may be worth checking to save us all the price of postage?

It says PM ...not email.

Send him a PM and he replies pretty quickly.

Last edited:

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
10 Cards from the Hawaii Chapter now winging their way across the Pacific. The only thing I ask in return is a preseason friendly at Aloha Stadium. Now is that so much to ask?
:unclesam:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here