Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Post your most controversial opinion***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
How is that in any way controversial?

I have never worked out why motorway service stations have more than the one petrol pump which they need for the forgetful person who forgot to fill up before setting out.

I don't think it is, just a statement of fact. BUT given how busy they always are, maybe it is ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There was a time when, rather controversially, I was adamant Gok Wan was straight and his whole schtick was just a rues to grab random women's chesticles.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I believe banning smoking in pubs irreparably damaged British culture and changed the nation for the worse (in some respects, obvs it is good for the physical health of the nation).

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Cats are absolute ********. I can’t trust people who like them because they are suck evil creatures.

If a cat was a human it’s present at your birthday would be a lucky dip lotto ticket justified as “yes it cost two quid but what if it wins…” and the killer is that cats are such horrible little pricks that if it did happen to win then human cat would take you court claiming they own the ticket and have proof of purchase and accuse you of stealing it.

Cats are just the scum of the earth. And they crap on my lawn. I hate the little ****ers.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Life on Earth was created in a terraforming experiment by extra-terrestrials. Homo sapiens were genetically engineered from an earlier sub-species by said aliens.

Our ancestors, who had a collective memory of their visits, referred to them as gods and we still worships them today (well some do).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Cats are absolute ********. I can’t trust people who like them because they are suck evil creatures.

If a cat was a human it’s present at your birthday would be a lucky dip lotto ticket justified as “yes it cost two quid but what if it wins…” and the killer is that cats are such horrible little pricks that if it did happen to win then human cat would take you court claiming they own the ticket and have proof of purchase and accuse you of stealing it.

Cats are just the scum of the earth. And they crap on my lawn. I hate the little ****ers.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
NSC threads on England are an absolute biased shambles of bullshit and hearsay and it’s disgusting that many don’t support their national team as they should.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
NSC threads on England are an absolute biased shambles of bullshit and hearsay and it’s disgusting that many don’t support their national team as they should.

Strong team, great nation

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

It is of my opinion that should you wish to tidy up your small front garden and make it look more presentable by spreading small pebbles over the ground that within 24 hours every cat in the street has decided to use it as a litter tray.
Much more of this sort of behaviour and I will be forced to bring my wheelie bin into action or throw the evidence into my neighbours property.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

You are given your nation - it’s not a choice - and you show it where you can!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

Totally agree. You've only scratched the surface of the problem

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

You could always hire this bloke.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-57568761

Also, what are "suck evil creatures?"

Last edited:

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Life on Earth was created in a terraforming experiment by extra-terrestrials. Homo sapiens were genetically engineered from an earlier sub-species by said aliens.

Our ancestors, who had a collective memory of their visits, referred to them as gods and we still worships them today (well some do).

Yes,I agree with you and I don't think it will be too long before this is no longer a controversial opinion and actually becomes popular opinion in the academic world.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yes,I agree with you and I don't think it will be too long before this is no longer a controversial opinion and actually becomes popular opinion in the academic world.
You need to watch some Brian Cox me thinks

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here