Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post your 90's 'Brit pop' here!

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
So glad I started this thread just to remember one I had forgotten... cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epqZrkxZ3_o

Always remember the main tent at the Stanmer Park festival around 95. Northern Uproar, followed next by the Lightening Seeds and last one and next were Echobelly who completely rocked. King of the Kerb encore was amazing and the lead singer had a fantastic presence on stage. Wonder if any fellow NScers were in the same tent or perhaps the more arty farty one with Super Furry Animals. Next year wasn't a patch and had Shed Seven and the Levellers but was outsude so not the same vibe!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wasn't Kula Shakers lead singer the grandson of John Mills?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I agree in a less aggressive way, although I do think Blur would have something to say about defining a generation, they were a more talented band even if their music was a little more pop.

Wasn't meant to come across as aggressive so sorry if that's the impression it gave. Totally forgot about The Verve, some quality tunes there, lucky man, sonnet, drugs don't work and of course bitter sweet symphony! I'm a massive fan of the late 90's music world, love it!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wasn't meant to come across as aggressive so sorry if that's the impression it gave. Totally forgot about The Verve, some quality tunes there, lucky man, sonnet, drugs don't work and of course bitter sweet symphony! I'm a massive fan of the late 90's music world, love it!

Good man!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here