Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post your 90's 'Brit pop' here!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
The 90's britpop era was a golden one! Makes me feel old, to think I was leaving school in 95 when it was at its peak and that was 17 years ago! Was always Oasis over Blur and a massive Pulp fan! Wish I could stay there forever.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
The 90's britpop era was a golden one! Makes me feel old, to think I was leaving school in 95 when it was at its peak and that was 17 years ago! Was always Oasis over Blur and a massive Pulp fan! Wish I could stay there forever.

Liam was just a cheap imitation of Brown from the Roses, compare the vids he copied his stance when singing and his walk the bloke was a trained monkey that argued over nothing with his older brother

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Liam was just a cheap imitation of Brown from the Roses, compare the vids he copied his stance when singing and his walk the bloke was a trained monkey that argued over nothing with his older brother

But his brother had an abundance of talent for one style pop music sadly. Blur moved on, Oasis didn't know how to. But the first two Oasis albums were definitely ground breaking and superb, in my opinion.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Please post the direct youtube website links rather than using the yt tags so those of us on Tapatalk can see the videos. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here