Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post a picture of your favourite beers

Bi%C3%A8re_Peroni.JPG

... NOT Nastro Azzurro.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
De Ranke Guldenberg, beautifully hoppy 8.5% Abbey style triple beer from Belgium

This. And their XX Bitter.

kwak2-l.jpg

What those Belgians don't know about making beer isn't worth knowing

The beer's all right (if a little too sweet for my tastes), it's that stupid glass i have a problem with...

Couple of beers from the south of Belgium

Saison Dupont

Rulles Estivale

Poperings Hommelbier

Yes please (and also Moinette Blonde and Moinette Brune), yes please (and Rulles Triple), and yes please.

Have you tried Kerkom CJ? Either their Tripel or the Bink (blond & bruin)... :drool:

Oh, and yes please.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The Scandinavians are giving the Belgians a good run for their money these days. Like Nøgne Ø from Norway. Everything they make is lovely. Trouble is you can never order it because no one apart from Norwegians can pronounce it. (I think it's something like "Nergner-errr", but don't quote me on it...)

marmot.jpg

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
When I first went to the States (about 10 years ago) I was prepared to hate their beers. But I have been surprised how decent some of them are. It's a lovely feeling carrying a carrier with half a dozen cold beers rouds to a mates house for a BBQ on a warm Florida evening. Yuengling is not half bad for a mass produced beer.

If I could only ever have one beer again though it would be the stunning:

Hop_Back_Brewery_Summer_Lightning_Golden_Ale_5.0__163_2.25.jpg

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The Dutch are waking up as well...

De Molen make some of the world's best beers - especially stouts - with some of the world's most boring (except for people who like to know how many bottles came from each batch) beer labels, like this excellent IPA:

marmoto.jpg

Or Emelisse. Every they make is usually great, including some more stupendous stouts:

marmot.jpg

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Here Here

Edit - sorry forgot quote:blush:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When I first went to the States (about 10 years ago) I was prepared to hate their beers. But I have been surprised how decent some of them are.
I was really surprised to find a micro brewery in Vegas, they also did flavoured vodka (wifey).

We went there for breakfast and kissed goodbye to that day!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here