Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possibly something and nothing but.....

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
maurice edu, blocking your view of ignasi miquel, who is bending down to pat michael owen on the head, all of which has diverted your gaze from bobby zamora nipping in the back, but only to offer the services of joey barton to gus, who is not there as he is having a meeting elsewhere with raul and riquelme.
Meanwhile Heskey has been there all day, but no one has spotted him as he has seamlessly blended in with some temporary shuttering round the south stand.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
maurice edu, blocking your view of ignasi miquel, who is bending down to pat michael owen on the head, all of which has diverted your gaze from bobby zamora nipping in the back, but only to offer the services of joey barton to gus, who is not there as he is having a meeting elsewhere with raul and riquelme.
Meanwhile Heskey has been there all day, but no one has spotted him as he has seamlessly blended in with some temporary shuttering round the south stand.

Haha, excellent.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Its Levi Roots to discuss the new reggae reggae pies with the piglets pantry crew

Last edited:

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
what a shame john terry wasnt around to greet the mystery man, the not quilty verdict has rubber stamped what a bloody nice fellow he really is.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Free Agent now I see, could do a massive job for us.

I would love it, and I do mean LOVE IT if we signed him. He would give us the solid platform to play from. He could form one of the all time great midfield partnerships in the history of Brighton and Hove Albion alongside Bridcutt. Quality players, the pair of them. He has the experience to really help bring Bridcutt on as well.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
I would love it, and I do mean LOVE IT if we signed him. He would give us the solid platform to play from. He could form one of the all time great midfield partnerships in the history of Brighton and Hove Albion alongside Bridcutt. Quality players, the pair of them. He has the experience to really help bring Bridcutt on as well.

6'5" help as well. I would love it too, Lualua and Diop back together again, even if its not quite the right one :thumbsup:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Ricardo Fuller is my name to throw in the mixer.

Michael Owen has been on holiday recently, maybe he got very, very, very tanned?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here