Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possibly something and nothing but.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So OP, is there truth in this? Anyone heard anything in relation to this?

I have no idea, but it wasn't kuipers, I would have recognised him. It may just have been someone having a look around, it was just odd that there were a few camera men taking snaps.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Steer clear of any racism comments please.

To be fair that pretty hard these days, with the pc brigade. If you call some black that's fine. If you call someone a bastard, that's fine but put the two together and that's racist....But if someone is white you can pretty much call him/her whatever you want. As long as they are not gay of course, then it's homophobic....Seem's to me straight, white heterosexual people get a pretty raw deal these days. I'm not racist and i'm not homophobic, I just call a spade a spade(no pun intended)....white,black,yellow,pink,gay, straight....whatever you maybe you can still be a bastard or a complete tosser.....see John Terry...

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
To be fair that pretty hard these days, with the pc brigade. If you call some black that's fine. If you call someone a bastard, that's fine but put the two together and that's racist....But if someone is white you can pretty much call him/her whatever you want. As long as they are not gay of course, then it's homophobic....Seem's to me straight, white heterosexual people get a pretty raw deal these days. I'm not racist and i'm not homophobic, I just call a spade a space(no pun intended)....white,black,yellow,pink,gay, straight....whatever you maybe you can still be a bastard or a complete tosser.....see John Terry...

Thank you for sharing that enlightening brain fart.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
To be fair that pretty hard these days, with the pc brigade. If you call some black that's fine. If you call someone a bastard, that's fine but put the two together and that's racist....But if someone is white you can pretty much call him/her whatever you want. As long as they are not gay of course, then it's homophobic....Seem's to me straight, white heterosexual people get a pretty raw deal these days. I'm not racist and i'm not homophobic, I just call a spade a spade(no pun intended)....white,black,yellow,pink,gay, straight....whatever you maybe you can still be a bastard or a complete tosser.....see John Terry...

Yea, life is so tough for straight white men

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I do take your point, but if people steer clear of it on here it just makes it easier for us.

That occurred to me too, he certainly fits the description given by the OP. Any number of reasons for them to be gathering footage at The Amex.
A record number of season tickets sold?

Just because BBC SE are now following the Albion, it doesn't mean they are going to be breaking any amazing news.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Doesn't one particular attention-seeking ex-boxing fellow chap haunt the Brighton area?

Was he driving an artic. lorry?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here