Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Possible"Big bid for an Albion Player" according to Naylor.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Dorothy Perkins have come in for Ryan Harley

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Possible 'Big bid for an Albion player', started by the local journo during a transfer window, when rumours about Dunk are abound?

Who'd have thought it?

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Would not be surprised if a big club came in JFC. He is going to a class act, and if big clubs can see that like we do, he will be worth good money now. Just a thought.....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Further tweets from Naylor
Aforementioned bid for Albion player checks out. Full story in tomorrow's Argus. It's not a big offer as far as club is concerned.
Certainly not big enough to be interested in selling. It's like Benno revisited a year ago.

That doesn't reassure me when Benno was sold in the summer, so if Naylor means that we're not to worry, then he's failed.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
My guess Briddcut to Fulham for 500k !
£500k for Bridcutt would be tiny bid.

Thunder Bolt said:
Further tweets from Naylor
Aforementioned bid for Albion player checks out. Full story in tomorrow's Argus. It's not a big offer as far as club is concerned.
Certainly not big enough to be interested in selling. It's like Benno revisited a year ago.

That doesn't reassure me when Benno was sold in the summer, so if Naylor means that we're not to worry, then he's failed.
I assume he means it's a club testing the water, thing is without knowing which player and club there's no way to say how likely it is to happen.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Dunky will never go to Newcastle.

But would possibly go to London, but not soon.

Loves the club, loves his home city.

TB

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
This could be interpreted as (1) a big bid which isn't big enough (i.e. 1m for Dunk), (2) a small bid for a big player (eg 500k for Bridcutt/Noone), or (3) a piss-take bid for Dunk (i.e. 500k).

Either way I *REALLY* hope we hold strong in this window. We don't need to sell now unless the price is right, gone are the days of selling anyone to any club who bids quarter of a million, we should be saying "fine, we're not going to stand in the player's way, but don't take the piss, you pay the right price".

Noone, Bridcutt, Buckley...they are all key, key players. We should be telling teams to piss off unless they offer £1.5-2m *minimum*, and even higher for Dunk.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Dunk or Noone. And I saw 1 person mention JFC but hadn't even thought of it till then: surely it is to early for him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here