Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Tonight (Wolves)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Webo and Igor are a decent centre-back pairing.
Ayari is a gem.
Wieffer can be our new Gross.

Really like the look of Wieffer. Strong in the tackle and pings really crisp first-time passes forward. Seems to have great positional sense too - made a few good interceptions
Wasn't Wieffer the one who was written off by some 'experts' on here the other week after about five minutes on the pitch?

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Really like the look of Wieffer. Strong in the tackle and pings really crisp first-time passes forward. Seems to have great positional sense too - made a few good interceptions
Yep. Took a leadership role when he came on as well, telling people what to do and where to be. He looks like he wants to control from a quarter back position. Gave the ball away a few times but I put that down to rusty substitute issues. Combative in the tackle and slightly quicker than I was expecting.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
They’ve moved on to Minteh for now :laugh:
I was thinking that last night must've been a dream for the haters. With Webbo, Steele, Moder and - of course, for one special poster - Hinshelwood all in the pitch, they were ready to fill their boots from the minute the game kicked off :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was thinking that last night must've been a dream for the haters. With Webbo, Steele, Moder and - of course, for one special poster - Hinshelwood all in the pitch, they were ready to fill their boots from the minute the game kicked off :lolol:
Rubbing Hands Disagree GIF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here