Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We recently drew with Liverpool. 'Already down' WBA drew with Liverpool. The fans of a certain nearby pissant club recently beaten 7 (seven) - 0 by Liverpool will be pissy knickered tonight.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
We recently drew with Liverpool. 'Already down' WBA drew with Liverpool. The fans of a certain nearby pissant club recently beaten 7 (seven) - 0 by Liverpool will be pissy knickered tonight.

WBA drew at Anfield, we drew at the Amex where we can't seem to win. Potter OUT

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020
I thought we played at least as well as our opponents and deserved something from the game, on another day we’d have nicked the win. Hopefully Lallana’s substitution was a precaution, but other than that I don’t think we picked up any injuries.

With a bit of luck Lamptey will be alright for Arsenal which will give us a little more balance.

I was annoyed at being pegged back twice, but I think we are in good shape for our next game.
Agree,we did play as well as our opponents problem was that the Hammers were poor,once again we were allowed to play possession in our own half, watching on TV does give the advantage of zapping through periods of play, should there be a goal you can click back to viewing

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Bissouma was incredible last night. Best player on the pitch.

On the flip side I can’t see him wanting to be part of this shit show for much longer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here