Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today (Newcastle)

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Another positive, better than the Everton game

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Their scumbag supporters and owners didn't get a win.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Webster seems fit again, Lamptey is almost there, Bissouma looks fit, Burn fit after the break Wellbeck and Alzate making better progress than expected both fit by Christmas, another game unbeaten and best of all Dunk gets a late call up for England in goal by soppy bollox Southgate, still looking good for Thursday night trips to Transylvania next season, dunno why everyone seems so upset with the result.

Because we were awful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sixth in the table. Two defeats in eleven.

Apart from that, tonight was utter pants.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
All the disciples worried about a 'big club' coming in for their Messiah can rest easy as the Albion slowly regress back to the norm.
Yer can't see man u crawling over glass to poach potty after that rubbish. We must be the slowest passing team in the division. It doesnt work

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Lots of great dangerous crosses. As soon as we sign a striker who can score/attack chances we're gonna see goalfests

Outfield player in goal!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lots of great dangerous crosses. As soon as we sign a striker who can score/attack chances we're gonna see goalfests

Outfield player in goal!

Or stop putting in crosses!

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020
Yer can't see man u crawling over glass to poach potty after that rubbish. We must be the slowest passing team in the division. It doesnt work

And yet last week you were saying how great we were against Liverpool - funny ol’ game ain’t it...?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
:bowdown:

Jealous.

I was very tempted, as it was on the box.

Saved by getting hammered with an old uni mate last night and ending up in a curry house at midnight which made the journey from NW London very unappealing.

On the positive side for you, at least you got to see an old school albion performance…..

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
And yet last week you were saying how great we were against Liverpool - funny ol’ game ain’t it...?
We were great against Liverpool. But we still didn't win. One win in seven ain't good enough for a team looking to finish top half.

Three of those performances were rubbish (palace, Norwich and today) and one of those we got stuffed.

We need to up our game or we are just destined to finish 4th or 5th bottom again I'm afraid.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Trossard continues to play at a level above everyone around him, total class. Our POTS by a distance.

Apart from that, nothing.
Ridiculously good player. Could easily make the step up to one of the big boys.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Panicking when Lamptey went off thinking what are we going to do now then remembering we’d done alright without him up until now.

Think it’s safe to say he will be starting now even if managed after 70 mins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here