Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor Tommy

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Still remember his stunning goal with an overhead kick at Hereford. Top man for me! Never saw Ward or Zamora do one like that (they might have, but not when I was there!)

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
He was never my favourite player but you couldn't doubt his commitment - I just didn't think that he was quite there ability wise (and certainly not temperament wise)

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
If I remember correctly, Tommy got sent off for something daft and avoidable (either towards the end of last season or early this) and never managed to get his place back after that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I liked him. In the right kind of side he can do a job. Too good to drop out of the league, could see him at Luton or somewhere though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wholehearted. But limited.

Can't see him progressing beyond being a 4th division scuffler. Barnet or Aldershot maybe.

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Anything but a very nice lad.

Really? I think that is a pathetic comment TBH and I wonder where your assumption (as I see it) has arisen from. I've met the lad (Jay) on numerous occasions and it would be fair to say that he has never been anything other than entirely pleasant. I'm genuinely interested why you seem to have such a base opinion of him?

I really get confused when people start slating local professional footballers on here for little or no reason. Tom Frazier was a key part in Slade's team that managed to keep this club in League 1 not so long ago and as a result was really unlucky/hard done by when he did not receive another contract on the back of his performances that season.

Overall, the lad tried hard for Brighton and left. Regardless of what was said in anger after he was released (As a supporter we never seem to get both sides of a story...) he certainly gave his best during the time he spent here (the last six months in particular) and I'm always amazed why it can't be left at that???

Really? I think that is a pathetic comment TBH and I wonder where your assumption (as I see it) has arisen from. I've met the lad (Jay) on numerous occasions and it would be fair to say that he has never been anything other than entirely pleasant. I'm genuinely interested why you seem to have such a base opinion of him?

I really get confused when people start slating local professional footballers on here for little or no reason. Tom Frazier was a key part in Slade's team that managed to keep this club in League 1 not so long ago and as a result was really unlucky/hard done by when he did not receive another contract on the back of his performances that season.

Overall, the lad tried hard for Brighton and left. Regardless of what was said in anger after he was released (As a supporter we never seem to get both sides of a story...) he certainly gave his best during the time he spent here (the last six months in particular) and I'm always amazed why it can't be left at that???

Hi brother Nils is a little puny, and tends to bottle out of tackles
Dr-Niles-Crane-from-Frasier.jpg

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
This is sad news, I am sure he will get another club quickly, great passion and energy about his play.

The Vale fans really liked him so I imagine its the new boss that wants to stamp his mark on the team. I will guess one of the following wll give him a contract Yeovil/Wycome/Southend/Gillingham or Crawley, who may offer him more money as they have outspent all teams in league 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here