Poor Tommy

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
odds on him going to sheffield united?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
AMAZING! I thought he was club captain... sugegsts somethign other than talent was the problem.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Clash of personalities I imagine. I remember hearing about Gannon falling out with several players at Stockport.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
lack of talent id put it down to
Hmm, perhaps that as well. Odd that he was made captain in the first place then, really.

A decision that has somehow earned Adams a job in the Championship?! Football's a strange game.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Hmm, perhaps that as well. Odd that he was made captain in the first place then, really.

A decision that has somehow earned Adams a job in the Championship?! Football's a strange game.

he was made captain for one reason pure and simple - micky adams

fraser was only on the bench for port vale at the back end of last season when i saw them at rotherham as they made a late charge for the play-offs, and this season when they've been challenging in the promotion places he has made a grand total of six starts and five sub appearances

port vales good run has come with him not in the starting line-up, and jim gannon has obviously seen enough already to get rid. the fact he was handed the captaincy by a man whose main trait in football is to sign players he knows counts for very little in this case

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
shame,his brother is curently doing his coaching badges with the chelsea etc,very nice lad,didnt get a lot of joy when he left bristol rovers

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Sussex non-league? My money would be on Eastbourne Borough. Not the most talented but he always gave his best so less of the abuse.

PG

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And to think I've probably wasted hours on this site arguing that he's dog shit. I could have just waited for this news and saved the bother. The building trade beckons.

Invariably when you complain in your inimitable style about somebody it usually means the opposite of what you say.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Invariably when you complain in your inimitable style about somebody it usually means the opposite of what you say.

yeah but if he writes off enough players by the law of averages he's going to get one right sooner or later.

Still personally I'm still thankful for the role he played (Fraser, not the Complete Arse) in keeping us up in Russtle Slaid's glorious escape.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
yeah but if he writes off enough players by the law of averages he's going to get one right sooner or later.

Still personally I'm still thankful for the role he played (Fraser, not the Complete Arse) in keeping us up in Russtle Slaid's glorious escape.

Agreed, normally being slagged off by TCB is a compliment.

I would imagine he's come on a bit since leaving us (to all you who seem to think players are only as good as their first match).
He's been a captain, put in loads more games to call experience, and was already getting better and better when he was with us.
Somehow his temperament didn't click, and it's also possible that's been worked on.

Good player with potential - wherever he goes he's got the nads and now the experience to be a great assset.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here