Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor excuse for TV cop show

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
DJ Leon said:
I'm asking YOU because the one posting the same thing over an over again and ruining the thread.

Well put me on your ignore list then, go ahead make my day

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Beach Hut said:
Well put me on your ignore list then, go ahead make my day

Are there mitigating circumstances to you acting like a prick? Please - give me something so I can give you the benefit of the doubt.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
DJ Leon said:
Are there mitigating circumstances to you acting like a prick? Please - give me something so I can give you the benefit of the doubt.

Nope you disagreed with my stance on the West Ham shambles just do it - best all round

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Beach Hut said:
Nope you disagreed with my stance on the West Ham shambles just do it - best all round

to be fair 90% of people did, either that or 90% got very bored of it being constantly posted. Not sure which one though

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Beach Hut said:

:lolol: :lolol: Half of the board disagreed with you! There are clearly NO mitigating circumstances.

You have no chance of going on my ignore list btw - why would I do that when I know that just posting on here stirs up those painful and clearly quite sensitive disagreements about West Ham tickets. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Marching into pooh land it is then :p

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Beach Hut said:
Marching into pooh land it is then :p
superfan.gif

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
I think Life on Mars is the best thing on telly, but I live in New Zealand and telly over here is utter bollocks (the first series has only just started).

Having said that, I like Survivor and Jericho as well, so I'm not exactly Melvyn Bragg am I?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Now that Top Gear is finished (again) it's the best show on the BBC

Top drawer entertainment. I LOVE IT

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hunt: What is this "surveillance" all about then?

Tyler: You know, observing a suspect, watching what they do, collecting evidence...

Hunt: Doesn't sound very manly... :lolol:

Hunt: This is my town and I want it to be safe for my mum and my sister to walk around in so get to work!
Oh, hang on. It's beer O'clock.

:drink:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
While not amazing it at least tries to do something different and do it fairly well. However it is fair to say this series the scripts haven't been anywhere near as tight as the first series and all the future stuff feels a bit tacked on. Last nights was the best so far.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Missed it last night but I quite enjoy it.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Great show - very entertaining, as someone said before its a tongue in cheek view of the 70's that works...I watch it to have a laugh, not so I can be intellectually challenged about whats right and wrong with the script or the acting...so thats why I enjoy it I supposed......Gene Hunt is exceptionally well cast though, come to think of it!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
John Simm is a bit of a charisma bypass though isn't he.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
John Simm is a bit of a charisma bypass though isn't he.

He's the lead isn't he?

I think he's ok, not supposed to be overly acted, you should be familiar with his type though Les? just reels the women in with one look ;) :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here