Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pompey away

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Got mine. Also got a ten pound return on southern trains as well!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Was surprised there were some left, got mine.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ordered my 3 on the first date of sale. Just waiting for delivery.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Is Portsmouth closer to Central Borneo, than Falmer is? :lol:

!! very good :)

well, Falmer is closer, marginally. but my English home that I have been comfortably ensconced in for the past week is down in Devon, otherwise known as 'the death of ambition', but certainly closer to Pompey. Nevertheless I shall be, ticket arrival notwithstanding, at Falmer on Saturday

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I regularly wonder if these random and often childish comments of, for example, 'whining and bitching' when people genuinely are confused, are warranted? It's a very tainted view of fellow posters and is obviously done for effect and probably aggressiveness. If the opening sentence had been left out the post would have looked more informative, but nope, seems unworkable to some people on here. I am an STH and I do not understand how these loyalty points work, when my two accounts have differing points. However if you are generalising on your fellow supporters on this forum, it still stands that you are very short sighted in your reply.

I don't think I was the only one on this forum getting more than a bit moderately pissed off with the multitdude of "I can't afford a season ticket, but I've been to x number of away games over the last 10 years and now I've got absolutely NO chance of getting a ticket to Pompey / Palace / West Ham away (delete as applicable)" brigade. It was always patently BOLLOCKS, as is now proving to be the case.

As was stated, the fact that we've tripled our paying fanbase for home games this year does, not and never did, automatically equate to every 1901-er and JCL STH all of a sudden taking up all the tickets for games like Pompey away before they went on sale to the rest. Our away contingent will not treble overnight, yet the number of BITCHFESTS on here from some of the "supporting the club home and away since 1973" brigade and the sense of entitlement from those who felt slighted from this "loyalty scheme" which is (rightly) weighted towards 1901's and STH's was truley a bewildering sight to behold.

As was predicted by many, ANYONE who wants to go to an away game this season will be perfectly able to, as they have been before. STH's always have had first dibs on the more attractive away games, theres absolutely nothing new about that whatsoever, other than a tracking of points accumulation being introduced. We'll be visiting bigger grounds with greater capacities, and anyone who wants to go, and gets their arses into gear, WILL be able to, of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Just gets on my tits that this was (yet another) stick to beat the club with when you get dingbats embarrassing us on here and at the Fans Forum because they're apparently further back in a queue in which there will be PLENTY of bloody tickets for for everyone who wants to go anyway.

Last edited:

...As suspected all along, EVERYONE who wants to go to this game will be able to. FACT.
And this is one of the closest trips, a derby match in one of the smallest shittiest stadiums.

Can we now put to bed this fallacy about 1901-ers and new STH's snaffling all the away tickets before they go on sale to everyone else ?

Seeing as they haven't even gone on sale to any of the new ST (1000-1020 point) brigade yet, it's a bit early to say that. With what, 10000+(?) 'new' STH in that last priority group?

I think it possible that with 1500-2000 tickets left, these could sell out before any of our non-STH away following get a chance. I'm waiting for 6pm to get mine +2 at least.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
what pubs ???? are we gonna get further than chichester this season

On the subject of pubs, I've been giving this some thought. Fratton is an utter hellhole, a slum, a truley unpleasant hovel infested with tattood agressive inbreds. It makes Mogadishu look like Beverley Hills.

With this in mind, I think I might stay on the train for 2 more stops and hop off at Gunwharf Quays, which is bordering on almost civilised, and has a fairly splendid pub called "The Old Customs House", which is apparently the Old Customs House. Decent food and a nice place to sit outside if the weather is clement. This place is pretty much Brighton Marina, but perhaps with more people on benefits. As far as I can make out, its the best you're going to get within a 10 mile radius.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Seeing as they haven't even gone on sale to any of the new ST (1000-1020 point) brigade yet, it's a bit early to say that. With what, 10000+(?) 'new' STH in that last priority group?

I think it possible that with 1500-2000 tickets left, these could sell out before any of our non-STH away following get a chance. I'm waiting for 6pm to get mine +2 at least.

If you want to go, you'll get your ticket. I am 150% convinced of this. New STH's does NOT equate to multitudes of new away fans.

There will be more of course, but with an allocation of 3,000+ tickets available, if you get in as early as your points dictate, then no problemo.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yup. Got mine.

Anyone know when the tickets comevout for this?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Don't you just hate people who rub it in. :lolol:

Hope you don't get a Palace ticket for being such a smug git. :p:lolol:

I've never been very good at just sitting quietly when proved right about something!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is where my wife will be while I am at the match. Dangerous i know, but I am checking out all away venues for shopping outlets, and think I shall be in for a good away season!

And a bloody EXPENSIVE one as well by the sounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here