NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
In China, Fly out on the 7th.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
All that whining and bitching about loyalty points and how "unfair" they apparently are. As suspected all along, EVERYONE who wants to go to this game will be able to. FACT.
And this is one of the closest trips, a derby match in one of the smallest shittiest stadiums.

Can we now put to bed this fallacy about 1901-ers and new STH's snaffling all the away tickets before they go on sale to everyone else ?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Gonna be on holiday, gutted but it was all part of the masterplan to make sure I didn't miss the first game. I miss Pompy and Cardiff away and the Gillingham game and willl be leaving VERY early to ensure I make the Blackpool game (My wife does not know this yet)

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
The Amex has only been open five minutes and we're already calling other stadiums shitholes. Watch out we could be turning arrogant like Southampton.

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Amex has only been open five minutes and we're already calling other stadiums shitholes. Watch out we could be turning arrogant like Southampton.

Pompey has been a shithole for YEARS

I doubt there is a worse ground in this division.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
They've bollocksed the away seating by just bolting them to the original terrace steps. If you are over six foot, you have no leg room and are in pain for the ninety minutes :ohmy:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
They've bollocksed the away seating by just bolting them to the original terrace steps. If you are over six foot, you have no leg room and are in pain for the ninety minutes :ohmy:

Guess you'll be standing then....

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Guess you'll be standing then....

As it happens, I won't be, because as posted elsewhere, it's a shithole, and I've been there loads of times (Can still picture Alan Knight tipping a top corner screamer round the post at the far end to deny us a point at the death, in a 2-1 loss there in about '85...), so will give it a miss, and head to Cardiff a few days later :smile:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
i will be there....2nd only to palace away and as its on a saturday should be brilliant

Sounds like there is about 1500 available when they went on sale to STH's who were not STH at Withers. This should be a pool of over 10,000. Surely 15% of these people will want to go?

Even if they don't, can't see it being a problem with the general salers taking the last few.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
All that whining and bitching about loyalty points and how "unfair" they apparently are. As suspected all along, EVERYONE who wants to go to this game will be able to. FACT.
And this is one of the closest trips, a derby match in one of the smallest shittiest stadiums.

Can we now put to bed this fallacy about 1901-ers and new STH's snaffling all the away tickets before they go on sale to everyone else ?

I regularly wonder if these random and often childish comments of, for example, 'whining and bitching' when people genuinely are confused, are warranted? It's a very tainted view of fellow posters and is obviously done for effect and probably aggressiveness. If the opening sentence had been left out the post would have looked more informative, but nope, seems unworkable to some people on here. I am an STH and I do not understand how these loyalty points work, when my two accounts have differing points. However if you are generalising on your fellow supporters on this forum, it still stands that you are very short sighted in your reply.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE

Good point. True, it's a bit of a dive, but it does have atmosphere and some character, unlike so many of the bog standard flatpack Ricoh's, Riverside's, St.Mary's etc. Seen one, seem 'em all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here