Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey At Home

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Just booked our tickets, is it normally a lively occasion, me and my son are sitting right next to the away end?

:albion2:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Yes - I think lively is a fair description.

sweet, as long as we dont get hit with any flying bells.....saying that the noise of the bell would be enough!.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nasty atmosphere is my recollection of Goldstone games against Pompey

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I've got my ticket for Portsmouth as well. I was in the Pompey side of the house at the Fratton Park game and most of the abuse being thrown seemed to be at their own team! Saw a few minor skirmishes walking past the train station afterwards though.

D

Deleted member 18477

pompey are vile!

fratton park earlier on this season was a brilliant day!

CMS goal & Lawrence 'the wanker, wanker, wanker, wanker' missing a 90th minute penalty hahaha! scenes jeff!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I may have picked the wrong game.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
pompey are vile!

fratton park earlier on this season was a brilliant day!

CMS goal & Lawrence 'the wanker, wanker, wanker, wanker' missing a 90th minute penalty hahaha! scenes jeff!

vile, that bad?

D

Deleted member 18477

vile, that bad?

they're a horrendous bunch. fans & players. fans were trying to start on me and my mate all the way back to the station just because we were wearing brighton shirts. also calling us nancy boys etc. there players are pikeys and had to resort to kicking lumps out of us at fratton park and at withdean last season.

disgusting club, worse than saints and palace IMO. although yes i'd still rather actually beat palace.

p.s. we are at home though this time, so you will be fine.

they're a horrendous bunch. fans & players. fans were trying to start on me and my mate all the way back to the station just because we were wearing brighton shirts. also calling us nancy boys etc. there players are pikeys and had to resort to kicking lumps out of us at fratton park and at withdean last season.

disgusting club, worse than saints and palace IMO. although yes i'd still rather actually beat palace.

before last season cup tie, one of them threw a 50p coin at the barman in my local, it missed his eye by an inch, Regular Albion fans may well be aware of the potential outcome of coin throwing therefore in my opinion any perpetrators are THE SCUM OF THE EARTH

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We hate Pompey and we hate Pompey

WE ARE THE POMPEY HATERS.

(I hate them more than Palace and should be on all our radars far more than the Stains imo)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I believe John Westwood encourages the story that he got slung out of St Mary's once for taking a piss on the seats in the away end.

If he even thinks about trying that at the Amex :angry:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

p.s. we are at home though this time, so you will be fine.

bullying, cant stand it.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

You'll be fine x plenty of stewards - we sat right near Palace away fans at the Amex - we were ok.

thanks ladygull. Is that you in the photo to the left?, if so, do you type all your letters standing up like that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here