Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pompey At Home

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
before last season cup tie, one of them threw a 50p coin at the barman in my local, it missed his eye by an inch, Regular Albion fans may well be aware of the potential outcome of coin throwing therefore in my opinion any perpetrators are THE SCUM OF THE EARTH

If any money gets thrown on the pitch the game will stop..............as pompey players scramble for it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What date is that game? Will Pompey have paid their players by that point?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What date is that game? Will Pompey have paid their players by that point?
Probably. I imagine they'll all have been paid their £20k a week, each with a possible £10k bonus as compensation for late payment.

I fully expect local charities and businesses to have continued having the piss taken out of them though.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
They will almost certainly bring a mob with them while, at the same time, Southampton nearly never do.

Should be fine sitting near away end though. I wouldn't worry and just enjoy the atmosphere.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Pompey fans have their tickets for the Stains game which is after ours. I wonder if we are witholding for a while ?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Massive game regardless of league postiton.

Pompey a much bigger rival than Saints.

Their lads believe they owe us one off the pitch as well....thats all I will say on the matter

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I didnt know there was a big rivalry with pompey.
Im looking foward to the game and atmosphere

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
This is the biggest game of the rest of our season in my opinion. Only the retards dislike Southampton. For everybody with a brain Palace are 100% rivals, Portsmouth are 75% rivals and nobody else matters. The thought of both of them winning on their first trip to The Amex makes me feel a bit ill.

defo this

1977 4-0 now that was a lively evening

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Scummy Club, Scummy owners, Scummy fans, Scummy City, (okay, Old Portsmouth isn't bad) Scummy Ground in a Scummy suburb. Apart from that?......

To the OP. You'll be just fine. I suspect it'll be mainly season ticketers & bobble hatters who will have priority for the tickets. Plus of course that bell waving freak of nature. Thanks to no sales on the day, their more rabid inbreds will hopefully not be infesting our green & pleasant county.

I once lived in Fratton many years ago btw......:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here