Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Political Debate - 3rd and Final Round

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
US, you haven't stopped making digs at Clegg in this thread, in fact there is at least one from you on every page. Your a grease monkey follower aren't you. :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think he isn't clearly winning it. I think Clegg is looking a bit like the little kid, playing with a big boys toy. Brown is pushing Cameron though. Hard. The fact Tories always say they'll cap immergration but won't give a figure is a sign of things to come. Also, capping?! Stupid. WHy cap? what if an immergrant is needed, who has a skill needed NOW, why wait till the cap resets? I think capping is a pointless solution that will create problems rather than solve them.

Judging by your posts you're as blinkered in Labours favour as US is towards the Tories !

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"No, the money has already had tax paid on it and so why should the government be allowed to tax it again ? " Quoted by Westdene Seagull

Not if your family owned slave plantations in the carribean.

This money has probably not been taxed for generations.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
clegg is definitely leading the debate as he is the only one who isn't afraid to announce his policies.

gordon's policies : spend or criticise the tories policies
cameron's policies : be vague and criticise labour policies

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Judging by your posts you're as blinkered in Labours favour as US is towards the Tories !

Fun you should mention that... :bigwave:

I'm not actually as blinkered. I think that a Lib/Lab coalition/affiliation would be the best thing for this country. Ideologically i support Labour, and there are several policies in their Manifesto i am really in support for. The Liberals have some policies that i'm also in support for, less than labour but still in support for. They do however have a LOT of policies i dislike. However i can't ever vote Tories, ideologically but also pragmatically and based on the Manifesto.

:thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
"No, the money has already had tax paid on it and so why should the government be allowed to tax it again ? " Quoted by Westdene Seagull

Not if your family owned slave plantations in the carribean.

This money has probably not been taxed for generations.

:facepalm: You do realise how long ago slavery was abolished ? You would appear to have a very big chip on your shoulder ! Most the people that pay inheritence tax nowadays pay it because of property price rises not because they were involved in the slave trade.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
David is now winning. FOR GOODNESS SAKE Brown he is going to have to be axed monday due to "ill health".

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Camerons best performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here