Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Political Debate - 3rd and Final Round

"There is something about inheritance tax that isn't right."
Quoted by Don Quixote

Whats wrong with taxing rape & pillage conducted by previous generations of rotten families?.

Before I go, a quick question - have any (and I really do mean any) of your posts been about anything other than slagging off the Bullingdon club? Just curious, because it's a BHA fans forum and in the main, most people come on here to talk about the Albion.

You just strike me as a bit of a saddo with a huge inferiority complex.

Anyways - beers are calling.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
"There is something about inheritance tax that isn't right."
Quoted by Don Quixote

Whats wrong with taxing rape & pillage conducted by previous generations of rotten families?.

If I became rich, I would want my money to go to my children not the government. That is COMMUNIST.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets be honest on NSC

All the tory voters wil still vote tory
All the Labour voters will still vote Labour
All the Lib Dem voters will still vote Lib Dem

In other words its a waste of time wankfest and Dimbleby has been shit.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Cameron
Brown
Clegg

None of them has the balls to answer the question (re Manufacturing) that everything is made in China because they work for 10% of our Salaries

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Clegg is getting on my nerves now.

I think he is getting on the nerves of Gordon and David too...still playing the new kid on the block routine, they can't do anything to match the 10k threshold for income tax, which could win the Lib Dems votes.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Clegg has not done well in this one imo.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Brown's pulling ahead. He's rode the storm of camerons worst blows. He's out of ideas.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
but if he'd have sold it now then it would have been worth about £13b (i think thats the figure) more than when he sold it :shootself

especially if he'd put it in an envelope and sent it to buy-your-gold! he'd have got top dollar

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think he is getting on the nerves of Gordon and David too...still playing the new kid on the block routine, they can't do anything to match the 10k threshold for income tax, which could win the Lib Dems votes.

A £ 15 000 000 000 tax break with an economy this year £ 170 000 000 000 in debt.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Lets be honest on NSC

All the tory voters wil still vote tory
All the Labour voters will still vote Labour
All the Lib Dem voters will still vote Lib Dem

In other words its a waste of time wankfest and Dimbleby has been shit.

if you ever watch the debates in america you tend to find that the republicans say they won and the democrats say they won :laugh:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
if you ever watch the debates in america you tend to find that the republicans say they won and the democrats say they won :laugh:

Sounds a bit like the Sun praising Cameron's every move even when he makes a mistake

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

...the Americans still think that they won the Cold War!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here