Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Political Debate - 3rd and Final Round

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
This is the first one I've watched and as much as I hate to admit it - I think Clegg sounds good. And he's wearing an ORANGE tie not a red one !

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Brown faltered on the last question. His stuff about keeping the economy growing instead of shrinking it is his best point.

D

Deleted User X18H

So you are admitting then Gordon you DID allow the banks to act in an irresponsible way

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
FFS cameron stop saying what shouldn't happen - tell is what you're gonna do about it...guys an idiot!

He's got nothing. Absoultly nothing now.

Clegg is going on a bit about being different. He's starting now to over-do it. to a point that its losing its effect.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
i cant trust anyone on the economy who sold all our gold reserves for a pittance

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Brown attacks Conservatives
Camerons response? Attack the Lib Dems over something completely different.

Brilliant. Well done.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"There is something about inheritance tax that isn't right."
Quoted by Don Quixote

Whats wrong with taxing rape & pillage conducted by previous generations of rotten families?.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
these debates have really shown who brown really is, to most independent thinkers out there, a cringeworthy slimeball. i would rather listen to george bush try to tell a joke than get brown's opinion on the economy. 13 years in power and labour still acts like the victim, maybe appeals to the multicultural single mums that vote for labour, gives me very little hope in their policies, or the lack there of.

FFS cameron stop saying what shouldn't happen - tell is what you're gonna do about it...guys an idiot!

And would you listen if he did?

Your previous thousand posts about how much you hate the Tories kind of suggests that you and most other people of all political persuasions on this thread already had your minds made up and all everyone is doing now is shouting loudly.

I'm off down the pub.

p.s. the question was rhetorical. We both know what the answer is.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Clegg is getting on my nerves now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here