Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Police 'find blood on walls of Madeleine abduction flat'

They have three kids...where were the other two?

Why would they kill their own child abroad?

cos they know the Portuguese Police are as incompetant as much as they are lying.

And how exactly would they know that?

because they read the Daily Mail and they know that all foreigners are: liars/cheats/incompetant/greasy/thieves/swan killers/scroungers/terorists and over here!

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
anyone considered that the blood (if ot is blood) may have already been on the walls, long before the family even arrived?

i dare say bookings at the place will have suffered, if only on a poor hygiene basis.. SOMEONE must know where this kid is.

abd does anyone know how long the main 'official' suspect remains as such? (any time limit before the cops have to set a formal charge, or 'clear' him?)

I am sure the strain must be telling on all concerned, until the girl is found. i still feel the parents were way too lax, leaving her in the room.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
They have three kids...where were the other two?

Sleeping either side of Madeleine, in the same bed I think?

I hope for the best outcome for that poor family, but like everyone as the days go by the chances get slimmer and slimmer.

That poor little girl has more than likely paid the ultimate price at her parents hands and I have no idea how they have managed to carry on for 100 days after that :(

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
How predictable.

what? You're the one who was most likely to blame the parents.

Where's your proof? What evidence have you got?

Your post is utter speculation and, based on your previous self-righteous crap on this subject, the one prediction we could all make was that you would blame the parents.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
what? You're the one who was most likely to blame the parents.

Where's your proof? What evidence have you got?

Your post is utter speculation and, based on your previous self-righteous crap on this subject, the one prediction we could all make was that you would blame the parents.

I think you misunderstood, I am not blaming the McCann's for personally abducting/murdering or whatever has happened to that poor little girl, but for their behaviour in thinking it is OK to leave three babies home alone, that allowed 'whoever' chance to get to Madeleine and for this situation to occur. It was their hands that left those babies alone and there can never be any justification for that on any level.

I'd rather be self righteous and shameful if it means my children are cared for, but that's the deal I signed up for when I became a mum.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
and just who is this 'source close to the the police', as quoted so many times by the media?

It's the almost certainly police themselves. But the police don't want it to be known that they are speaking publicly. They're not allowed to, for starters.

are they trying to force the hands of the portugese cops, to justify spending more time (and expenses) in the area..?

Some tabloids might be; but take it from me it's not actually that much fun being a journalist sitting around somewhere foreign, just waiting for something to happen. It's not like a holiday... you tend to get increasingly fretful calls from your bosses asking why hasn't anything happened yet. And most media organisations have such stringent expenses policies that you can't take the piss.

For example if I go away for the night for work, I'm allowed to claim up to £13 for an evening meal (if I provide a receipt with a VAT number on) and nothing for any alcohol at all. It's one of the more RUBBISH aspects of the job.

Last edited:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
The DNA in Belgium is from a man and not a child. How do they know the difference. If they can prove it is from a man does that mean that he is known to police who have access to his personal details. Just wondering like.

Reports say that it doesn't rule out that it was her only that the man might have finished the drink.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
The results from the blood test and the subsequent DNA testing will tell alot. Namely whether the blood is Madelines and whether she was alive or dead when she was taken from her bed.

If it is blood, then presumably it must be airborne particles. If its larger than that (say a stain), then questions must be asked a) how come the Police missed it, b) who cleaned it up and c) if it was cleaned up why would someone take the time to do it.

If it is blood, I wonder if they can tell roughly time of death?

The other question I would like to know, is unless somebody is totally meticulous then their DNA would be left. I know a lot of people entered the room, but there must be a hair or something that doesn't fit any of them. Unless the police are that useless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here