Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

police dealing with incident on London bridge.,

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Perhaps it's time to start using language like Sunni Muslims instead of just Muslims.

Fact is most of the Islamic trouble in Western Societies has come from the Sunni and not the Shi'a.

Shi'a are more like the IRA in so far as it's more about internal political struggles than simply a world wide terror campaign.

Sunni's are about 90% of Muslims. We could call then Sunni Salafi Wahhabi.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Don't lose sight of the fact that people are generally decent. Use your own experiences of people to judge and recognise that the vast majority are sound.

As soon as you start blaming vast swathes of the population for the actions of the twisted vile evil scum that perputate this kind of thng you are playing into their hands and giving them the outcomes they are looking for.

A lot of decent people would have supported the IRA and it's end goal would they not?

One might not be complicit in an action but still support it.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm not. I'm just pointing out that we don't know how many moderate moslems, while publicly condemning the violence, share the same goals as the terrorists. I don't know, you don't know - we all don't know. But it can't be credibly denied that some of them do. So how many want nothing less than an exclusively Islamic world?
Your guess or mine?

There's a difference between wanting an Islamic world as a fanciful ideal and being willing to murder people in order to achieve it.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
body with cannisters on, looks like they were shot before they had a chance to detonate whatever they had strapped to them. Too early to tell, but if that's the case, could have been a lot worse

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
No other religion has this problem and Muslims are *******s to debate with. If they can justify Muhammad having sex with a 9 year old, they can justify anything in their mind. They will alway try to say that children were more grown up back then. Some dispute the Bukhari hadith and say that he forgot to put a 1 in front of 6 & 9, so instead of marrying her at 6 they try to say she was really 16 and consummation happened when she was 19. I would say if she was 16 when she married, why wait 3 years until to have sex with her.

The whole paedo thing is even more of a problem when you consider that Mohammed's own rules for the marriageable age of women is when they have pubic hair and periods which even in the seventh century wasn't at 9..plus the whole dollies thing with Aisha.

Mind you, it was also Mohammed who claimed that the sex of a baby is determined by which of the parent comes first, man comes first, baby is a boy, woman comes first, baby is a girl. I wonder how modern science missed that obvious fact. I'm not sure how little girls are ever concieved Especially when so many Muslim women have their clit removed during FGM.

Clearly Mohammed made this shit up. Dustbin I say.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
This is mental. I have lived there In that area for over 10 years but moved away a few years ago. I was back in London today but not that area. . Fuccking hell . At about 5pm that area is wall to wall people

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A lot of decent people would have supported the IRA and it's end goal would they not?

I know plenty of atheists that would like the whole world to be atheist, plenty of Christians that would like the whole world to be Christian. I am not saying how many Muslims want the world to be Islamic because i don't know. The end goal is not the evil here, the evil is the way in which these nutters are choosing to go about it.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There's a difference between wanting an Islamic world as a fanciful ideal and being willing to murder people in order to achieve it.
Oh, that's alright then. For a horrible few minutes I thought the world had a problem until you cleared it all up for me.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Anyway this is turning into the usual Muslim hate fest.

One thing II am sure of is that we won't beat these ****ers by spreading more hate, they want to divide us and I won't be a part of that.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Sadiq Khan has copied and pasted his condolence tweet.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I know plenty of atheists that would like the whole world to be atheist, plenty of Christians that would like the whole world to be Christian. I am not saying how many Muslims want the world to be Islamic because i don't know. The end goal is not the evil here, the evil is the way in which these nutters are choosing to go about it.

The end goal is evil though. It's the same goal Hitler had but with an Islamic slant. Instead of Jews it's infidels.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

I'm not sure of the numbers but its not the end goal of an Islamic world is a pretty grim thought. You could kiss goodbye to gays and intellectuals for a start.p

Edit. And bacon sarnies.

Last edited:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Despite the coverage, no casualties have been numbered yet. Lets hope its not many. Who can forget the picture of the 8 year old girl who died in Manchester.

How could anyone want to harm an innocent child? it was never her fault.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

I think not. Whilst a lot of decent people may have agreed with the end goal of a United Ireland. I don't image any decent people would have supported what the IRA did?

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Oh, that's alright then. For a horrible few minutes I thought the world had a problem until you cleared it all up for me.

Unbelievable isn't it, what will it take for people to wake the **** up? the world isn't all snowflakes and fairy dust.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Tell you what I would have done, I would have punched them all up the throat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here