Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Points next season

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just returned from holiday so iof this has been raised before please accept my apologies:

We need 48 points next season to avoid relegation as our first target from whom do you expect to pick them up?

I am having trouble getting above 20

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
BensGrandad said:
Just returned from holiday so iof this has been raised before please accept my apologies:

We need 48 points next season to avoid relegation as our first target from whom do you expect to pick them up?

I am having trouble getting above 20

I'm having trouble getting past 10, seems like Dick Tight hasn't learnt his lesson and yet again is doing things on the cheap .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Every May you look back and say 'if we had beaten so and so or not lost to so and so we would have been promoted or not relegated as the case may be' Now lets look forward and ask who do you expect to get points from Gillingham at home 3 pts Plymouth at home 3 pts QPR at home 3 pts Reading away 1 pt Stoke home and away 2pts who else?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you're looking at it wrong, focusing on the teams. Yes, the division has some big name teams in and some good not so big names. But some of those teams are going to weaker than last year or the year before.

Look at it from a wider perspective: Brighton are a tough team to beat anywhere, and made Withdean into a bit of a fortress.

So with that in mind, winning 1/4 of our home games and drawing the same gives us 45pts (consider the odd 1 a draw). so we only need to pick up a couple of flooky wins away and drag out a few draws to be happily midtable.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think we will get more then enough to stay up. Lower mid table beckons. we will not lose many at home.

I think the key is that the supporters have to be patient. McGhee will play the tactics he thinks will get a result regardless of whether we are at home or not. This will mean some home games may see negative tactics and defensive formations. The supporters need to accept that this is being done for the greater good and not get on the teams back if they are not playing attacking football.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Richie Morris said:
I think we will get more then enough to stay up. Lower mid table beckons. we will not lose many at home.

I think the key is that the supporters have to be patient. McGhee will play the tactics he thinks will get a result regardless of whether we are at home or not. This will mean some home games may see negative tactics and defensive formations. The supporters need to accept that this is being done for the greater good and not get on the teams back if they are not playing attacking football.

I'm going to have to withdraw posting rights from Richie's account. Someone has obviously obtained access to it by foul means.

What other explanation can there be for this posting which displays common sense and EVERYTHING?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It is not Richie posting, it is his cloned twin brother, the one born with half a brain, giving him a huge advantage over Richie himself.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think we'll get 50 points.:drink:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
not many at the moment..just have to wait
until what signings if any are made before
you can realistically make a guess

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
El Presidente said:
It is not Richie posting, it is his cloned twin brother, the one born with half a brain, giving him a huge advantage over Richie himself.

I do post sense sometimes it is just that nobody ever remembers them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Richie Morris said:
I do post sense sometimes it is just that nobody ever remembers them.

When ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i think we'll get enough to finish 7th from bottom

i know where there gonna come from but don't want to say ( incase i jinx it) but i don't think we'll beat wolves down at the withdean this seasom :nono:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
It just goes quiet for f***ing ages as usual and just 1 month left,so much for getting new players in to make us a reasonable unit.
Yes mr knight will never learn it seems:drink:
Skint skint skint year after year after year after year, will it ever change.:smokin: :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here