Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Points from the rest of October

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
2 points. Two draws and two defeats. Given recent results I reckon Gus would take 5 points from these 4 fixtures now. However in the apparent absence of the signing of a competant experienced championship player, one to give leadership, I have to be pessimistic. I would love to be proved wrong.

Think we need 3 of those signings to be honest.

We may get something at Millwall, and maybe a point v West Ham, but feel we are far too confident about beating a very good Hull side, and can't see us getting anything v Birmingham. :down:

2 points unless we sign 2 or 3 more...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'll take a stab at 4 DWDL but so much depends on this Hull game. If we lose then I'd not expect much even at Millwall - if we win we could be looking at a major revival. Is Gus really going to make the changes? I think he should although we've not much behind apart from some competent guys that got us up from a fairly poor L1. If he's brave he might dip into Dev Sqd? I'm kind of glad we hit poor form early on - gives time to deal with it and move on but perhaps we need a couple of more weeks to find the right players and get them settled in

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'll take a stab at 4 DWDL but so much depends on this Hull game. If we lose then I'd not expect much even at Millwall - if we win we could be looking at a major revival. Is Gus really going to make the changes? I think he should although we've not much behind apart from some competent guys that got us up from a fairly poor L1. If he's brave he might dip into Dev Sqd? I'm kind of glad we hit poor form early on - gives time to deal with it and move on but perhaps we need a couple of more weeks to find the right players and get them settled in

Doh ... that'll be 5 then :shootself

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Its interesting how things have changed re expectations...and perhaps a touch of realism ...still potentially some cracking games coming up...the likes of Barnsley and Coventry aren't the most fashionable of clubs....but they hav championship experience and will be hard to beat...still rather be watching those games than most of the sides in league one

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
3..........Hull draw,Milwall draw,Hammers lose,Brum draw.
Could be 2.......Brum will be a hard game.

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
8 points
Hull- draw
Milwall-draw
West ham- win
Birmingham- win
I hope that by milwall we get back to playing how we were but get an unlucky draw

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hull have a good manager in Pearson but they have trouble scoring goals and they don't seem to know how to rectify the goal famine, but they may try more direct play. 1-0 to the Albion, but I think it will be difficult.

Millwall, my tip for relegation, but all game away from home are tricky. 1-0 to the Albion.

West Ham weren't that good until they signed Lansbury. They will be up for this game. 1-0 to the Albion.

Birmingham on their own patch. I don't think it has been a happy hunting ground, but I don't rate Chris Hughton, so 1-0 to the Albion.

I have been wrong for every game. I thought Hull would be the hardest and so it proved.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Brighton v Hull W
Millwall v Brighton W
Brighton v West Ham L
Birmingham v Brighton D

7 points I reckon.

bout that, after west ham performance i can see albion slowly picking it up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here