Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

points from next 4 games

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
ok huddesfield are very poor away and our luck at home is due to change...norwich we are the home team....leeds narrow 2-1 to them...Charlton very poor run....we are due soon to go on a good run in my view.

Sorry vulture, but you have missed my point. What are WE going to do to get this good run? Rochdale have been due a good run for 35 years and this season it has turned up. I was not considering waiting that long, particularly as I will be 87 then.......

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Huddersfield away League Record
Rank 16th
Played 12
Wins % 25%
Draws % 17%
Losses % 58%

Brighton home record

League Record
Rank 23rd
Played 13
Wins %15%
Draws % 15%
Losses % 69%

Looking at that its an odds on draw

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Sorry vulture, but you have missed my point. What are WE going to do to get this good run? Rochdale have been due a good run for 35 years and this season it has turned up. I was not considering waiting that long, particularly as I will be 87 then.......

soon i hope mate

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
soon i hope mate

Yes, me too. And I was exaggerating to make a point. But the thing the team is lacking is not ability, it is class, which is the combination of ability with the right attitude. You know, all the cliches. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. For the current squad it is more, when the going gets tough, where can I hide.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I reckon 5.

3 points from Huddersfield on Tuesday, get spanked by Norwich then two draws against Leeds and Charlton.

I think if we keep playing decent, positive football this hard spell may well be the springboard we need. Our last two results allthough dissapointing, have been against teams on excellent form. I'm confident we'll go on another run soon.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
We are going to 12 points from these 4 fixtures. Its called being positive and keep the faith.

Believing in something in spite of comprehensive evidence to the contrary or a lack of any evidence whatsoever may be faith but it is not being positive.

However, I suggest you take up something where blind faith in the face of evidence is useful, eg Intelligent Design or UFO searching.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
think we'll do well to get anything over three - and i cant see ANY wins. very disapointing february to come

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
NONE

Then people will realise that we are in the shit. I know we are already.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I'd suggest two of our results will be surprises, and two less surprising.

On that basis I'm going for a draw v Huddersfield, defeat v Norwich, an unlikely win at Leeds and a point at Charlton.

However they arrive, if we manage five points from these four games that will be good going in my view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here