Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

points from next 4 games

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I reckon 5.

3 points from Huddersfield on Tuesday, get spanked by Norwich then two draws against Leeds and Charlton.

I think if we keep playing decent, positive football this hard spell may well be the springboard we need. Our last two results allthough dissapointing, have been against teams on excellent form. I'm confident we'll go on another run soon.

Good post. I think this may be the case too. I hope it is :sheep:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I predicted 6 points before LO so 5 more to get - this will keep us in the pack with hopefully an easier run in.

But in reality we could get anything between 0 and 9 points. We really need all 3 on tuesday.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Huddersfield-3
Norwich-1
Leeds-1
Charlton-3

Easy

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Will be reasonably happy with 4 from 4, would like more would not be shocked if less.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
A lot of people seem to just be conjuring numbers up without any reason ie. have a feeling we'll beat..., not sure where the points will come but I reckon we'll get 3. Honestly, and without wishing to sound like I'm being negative for the sake of it, I find it hard to believe we can get any points from these games. Leeds, Norwich and Charlton are all too strong, and Huddersfield are a good team whose poor away record is far outweighed by our dire home record. A draw or two would be nice, and not a massive suprise, but looking at each of the fixtures one by one I just can't see us winning any.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
A lot of people seem to just be conjuring numbers up without any reason ie. have a feeling we'll beat..., not sure where the points will come but I reckon we'll get 3. Honestly, and without wishing to sound like I'm being negative for the sake of it, I find it hard to believe we can get any points from these games. Leeds, Norwich and Charlton are all too strong, and Huddersfield are a good team whose poor away record is far outweighed by our dire home record. A draw or two would be nice, and not a massive suprise, but looking at each of the fixtures one by one I just can't see us winning any.

Can't argue with the logic, but logic didn't have Orient winning by 5 in the game before they played us. Logic didn't have us scoring twice at Villa, football often defies logic and I really hope it does it big time over the next 4 games

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Looking back now, it wouldn't have been unrealistic if we got 12 points.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
5 - 1 more than the 4 I predicted. And could have been so many more - things going well. We have played the top 3 and we are not even in teh bottom 4 - looks good from here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here