Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please spare a minute to laugh at Swindon Town

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
4500 season tickets sold ( 7000 last year)
all the best players leaving.

and Div 2 football next year......oh an Di Canio as manager, who has been in the UK for 3 days since his appointment a month ago.

My mate tells me he is setting up links with AC Milan so Swindon will get all the Milan youths...

After 3

3.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes hilarious.....

remind me where we were 12 years ago?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
To be fair to our jug eared friends from Wiltshire, 4500 season tickets sold isn’t that bad and there’s still a good few weeks till the season starts.

I reckon they’ll tear league Two a new arsehole too.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
plonker

whats wrong with 4500 season tickets for a league 2 side?

and are you sure they had 7000 st holders last season-i swear most weeks they were getting around 7000 and thats with away fans + on the dayers.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Some people have short memories...

Agreed, we are similar sized clubs really, we might just tip the scales but still there’s not much in it. It wasn’t long ago Swindon were in the top flight and we were f**ked both on and off the pitch.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Agreed, we are similar sized clubs really, we might just tip the scales but still there’s not much in it. It wasn’t long ago Swindon were in the top flight and we were f**ked both on and off the pitch.

There you are..living in Croydon does actually help Albion fans get a grasp on reality.

Although I lost it when I forecast that Swindon would get PROMOTED last season..:facepalm:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
So a relegated team has less season ticket sales and some of its better players leaving, hardly unexpected is it? They still have more season ticket sales than some League Two teams average gate though, so I expect they'll do okay.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
To be fair to our jug eared friends from Wiltshire, 4500 season tickets sold isn’t that bad .

How many season ticket holders at Withdean last season?

Or the seasons previous, let's not be so ungracious chaps, we asked a lot from fans of other clubs in the past 12 years, this is no time to be slagging them off.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
4500 season tickets sold ( 7000 last year)
all the best players leaving.

and Div 2 football next year......oh an Di Canio as manager, who has been in the UK for 3 days since his appointment a month ago.

My mate tells me he is setting up links with AC Milan so Swindon will get all the Milan youths...

After 3

3.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i see nothing whatsoever to laugh at swindon town about?

4500 season tickets will easily be one of the top 3 selling season tickets in that whole division. Di Canio in the UK for 3 days? Well training and preseason has not begun? Gus has not been in the UK for too long either? Should we all laugh at ourselves? And where is the problem with setting up links with a big club? We have a bit of a link with Chelsea in receiving some of their youths who they do not need? Shall we laugh at Bridcutt and Woods? Oh yes HA HA hilarious. You fool.

manilaseagull

What none of you seem to grasp is I unfortunatly live amongst SWindon fans and so get the billy big bollocks and Brighton are just lucky every day..

Its not a matter of short memories or look where we were 12 years ago.....I dont give a toss..

Im just laughing at the fact we are 2 leagues above them.
We are moving into a spanking new stadium and they cant even get the council owned ground developed by the "richest" board in the lower leagues.

4500 is not very good considering they sold 6000+ last year and have brought Di Canio in ...

Also to give other teams spankings they need players....SO far they have signed 1 from Barnet and one from York

I think they will finish in the playoffs as it looks a week league but I will not cry a tear if they slip slide away...

manilaseagull

i see nothing whatsoever to laugh at swindon town about?

4500 season tickets will easily be one of the top 3 selling season tickets in that whole division. Di Canio in the UK for 3 days? Well training and preseason has not begun? Gus has not been in the UK for too long either? Should we all laugh at ourselves? And where is the problem with setting up links with a big club? We have a bit of a link with Chelsea in receiving some of their youths who they do not need? Shall we laugh at Bridcutt and Woods? Oh yes HA HA hilarious. You fool.

We have a back room set up.....only this week Swindon sacked the youth team director, The chief scout, and the goal keeping coach.

Where are all the skillfull Italians signing for swindon? tosspott

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

:lolol:

Too many times recently there have been arrogant 'we're better than you, look at us and our new stadium' posts on this board, so it's refreshing to see the replies here are the opposite.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here