Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please read bozzas update it is in the sticky section

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How many threads have been deleted so far since yesterday?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Most kind but i kinda think you say that with some irony...:lol:

In all seriousness though I'd make a great mod, absolutely no one likes me already and since I apparently hate everything about the club so deeply I would be acting with complete impartiality.

Just saying.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
In all seriousness though I'd make a great mod, absolutely no one likes me already and since I apparently hate everything about the club so deeply I would be acting with complete impartiality.

Just saying.

I can assure you that as amod the dislike would only increase.....so probably best not eh.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
So... do we know what happens from here?

I appreciate no-one really knows anything and if they do aren't allowed to say it, and quite rightly. But will we find out the players' names before March 21st, and are the club planning to say anything on the matter, other than their statement earlier today?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We have enough mods. What we DO need though, is for the rest of you to report any posts you spot pushing the boundaries on this. Don't assume someone else has reported it.

I echo this completely. The best way for the board to work is with some self moderation. If in doubt report the thread as although we may be doing something else we will get emailed which in my case at least will get seen quite quickly at work and then the thread can be removed.

So best help is to report away please.

AND don't use this thread to speculate please.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So... do we know what happens from here?

I appreciate no-one really knows anything and if they do aren't allowed to say it, and quite rightly. But will we find out the players' names before March 21st, and are the club planning to say anything on the matter, other than their statement earlier today?

Why don't you speak to the club and ask them? What part of Bozza's post do you not understand?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Why don't you speak to the club and ask them? What part of Bozza's post do you not understand?

Apologies, I wasn't meaning to post/ask for anything controversial, just wondering if anyone knew when we were going to hear any news next. I won't pursue it any further, probably just best to wait.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
so... do we know what happens from here?

I appreciate no-one really knows anything and if they do aren't allowed to say it
, and quite rightly. But will we find out the players' names before march 21st, and are the club planning to say anything on the matter, other than their statement earlier today?

so why are you asking then, you complete tool.

Why are some people so thick?

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
out of interest how do you report a post sailing too close to the wind,is there a button somewhere? am i being a blind idiot?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
out of interest how do you report a post sailing too close to the wind,is there a button somewhere? am i being a blind idiot?

You see the icons at the bottom left of each post (below the avatar)? Press the warning triangle one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here