Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please read bozzas update it is in the sticky section

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Above and Beyond :bowdown: You should be getting paid for it.

A number of people have PMed me and said "Why"...the honest and truthfull reason is I, like lots of other people get a massive amount of enjoyment out of NSC, I personally would hate to see it either closed permanently or even temporaily, it really is as simple as that..........the real thanks should go to Bozza it is his baby and his overall responsibility, not easy in my opinion.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I am staying up all night to keep watch

Rather you than me.

If it was down to me I'd take the site down overnight and then fire it up again in the morning.

Good luck.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
A number of people have PMed me and said "Why"...the honest and truthfull reason is I, like lots of other people get a massive amount of enjoyment out of NSC, I personally would hate to see it either closed permanently or even temporaily, it really is as simple as that..........the real thanks should go to Bozza it is his baby and his overall responsibility, not easy in my opinion.

:bowdown:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Well hopefully things will calm down now for a while and we can all concentrate on the game on Saturday - that's what I'm trying to focus on!!!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Good on you mods
Hope the idiots have a think before they do anything daft
Complete and utter respect for you guys (mods not idiots) !

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Aye...probably not appreciated enough....despite its faults it serves us very very well

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

A lot of insomniacs will be grateful!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We have enough mods. What we DO need though, is for the rest of you to report any posts you spot pushing the boundaries on this. Don't assume someone else has reported it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here