Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** PLEASE READ *** - Albion Demo - Lib Dem Conference - Sun 17 September

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Rougvie said:
Bit pissed off with The Argus today, instead of my usla habit of going straight to section 2 of the classifieds I read the 2 page spread on 2/3 about the Lib Dem conference and what was happening.

Not a single word about the march.

Wankers.

I don't think we'll be disappointed with the actual coverage. Besides, it's a rally!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Fred Oliver - Legend said:
anyone else? cant think what to put on the two im making
Not Liberal, not Democratic, not welcome! (Not my own!)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think its as important to show that in our eyes they are all the same and Lewes Lib Dem's actions are tainting our eyes of the party in general, something they might take notice of more than just hating Lewes Lib Dems

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Lush said:
Aren't we meant to be protesting against LEWES Lib Dems, not Lib Dems in general, some of whom are pro-Falmer?
And Belloti! This is not the first time they've screwed us over and I for one am sure that the two things are connected.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
have just managed to get hold of a forfars uniform(tshirt and cap) am thinking of making a lifesize doll of cutress and hanging it on a pole, posible a step to far? she is slowly killing our club tho, peoples thoughts on this would be usefull,

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
have just managed to get hold of a forfars uniform(tshirt and cap) am thinking of making a lifesize doll of cutress and hanging it on a pole, posible a step to far? she is slowly killing our club tho, peoples thoughts on this would be usefull,
On a noose. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

What do we do with them?
BURN 'EM!!!!

Make her look like the Grim Reaper-complete with scythe...and keep her on the pole. Either on a noose or with Norm Baker's head firmly lodged up her backside.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
best of luck chaps, as you know i have always been 100% behind falmer but due to work i wont be able to make sunday:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here