Please PM me with the usernames of all those who have been arsing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just got in to find reports of several users being absolute cocks today.

Four of them already have bans that will be in place until they email me with an explanation of what they were up to.

Please PM me the usernames of any more to save me time hunting them out.

Thanks.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If your talking about the repeated messages I did a few after it caught on. Sorry if it caused trouble was just jumping on a bandwagon and having a joke. If you want to ban me then I'll take it on the chin.

Drumstick

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol:

I didn't get what 8ace etc were up to with their 'test' posts, and repeating what others said, went over my head. But did they do something else to upset people, or were they just doing it in every thread?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
:lol:

I didn't get what 8ace etc were up to with their 'test' posts, and repeating what others said, went over my head. But did they do something else to upset people, or were they just doing it in every thread?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Moron.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I conclude that there are a lot of very bored people out there today.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Difficult to argue with that. But I'm glad it happened, if he does get banned for it then it will be a full house. Boredom is one thing, hijacking every thread with their stream of repetitive rubbish deserves a ban.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Today on here has been bollocks its a complete joke, this forum used to be fun but i notice less and less people posting now just the same old idiots, people talk about flounces but really after today its really understandable

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Difficult to argue with that. But I'm glad it happened, if he does get banned for it then it will be a full house. Boredom is one thing, hijacking every thread with their stream of repetitive rubbish deserves a ban.

Not quite sure what they are trying to achieve. I used to do that kind of thing when I was about 12. Look I can copy everything you say LOLZ.....:shrug:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its a shame as the sensible and interesting people post less and less now. The site seems to be more and more one for the mentally challenged, those with anger management issues and a site for people to attack in packs. I just ignored the bollocks, just boring really. We need some more interesting characters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here