Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Eyjafjallajökull

1345834178446.jpg

But yeah, done. :moo:

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Done. Took me a week to get home and involved a fair few unexpected detours, but I wouldn't rate it higher than an inconvenience.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Done. I was a lucky one whose flight was on the day after the flying restrictions were lifted, so was able to travel relatively normally in the end.

I am a licenced aircraft engineer and the over-reaction at the time was ridiculous. I have completed the survey for your daughter. Who says all Palace fans are wankers?....oh, wait a minute, I'm on a Brighton forum! :D

not all wankers, just most...I've got some mates who support you lot and one of them was in Slovakia getting married the next day but the flight from Stanstead to Bratislava was cancelled so as many of the lads as possible jumped into a fleet of cars and drove like the wind to get there, it took about 30 hours but they got there

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
not all wankers, just most...I've got some mates who support you lot and one of them was in Slovakia getting married the next day but the flight from Stanstead to Bratislava was cancelled so as many of the lads as possible jumped into a fleet of cars and drove like the wind to get there, it took about 30 hours but they got there

Done

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004

Fair play to them!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I was working as an IT consultant at Rolls Royce in Derby at the time in their World Class Engineering Theme. View was that there was some risk and nobody wanted aircraft falling out of the sky. Passengers don't like it but the lawyers and insurance companies will always insist on safety first.

I also worked for the CAA for 5 years in their safety regulation group and at the entrance to the office in very big letters is says "Safety is no accident" - nuff said?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here