Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please help my daughter - survey

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hello, I am an A2 student conducting a study with the title 'To investigate how the volcanic eruption of Eyjafjallajökull in 2010 affected the aviation industry'.
Conducting this survey will form the basis for my study. I have designed the survey to be simple and direct to gain the information I need. I would be very grateful for any responses I can get. This should take no more than a few minutes.
Below is the link for my survey:

2010 Eruption of Eyjafjallajkull and the Aviation Industry Survey

Thank you all in advance!

:thumbsup:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Done too.

Those dirty airlines! I wondered how long they would have stayed grounded before arguing that there was no safety case to answer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The disruption stopped may pro cyclists from competing in The Amstel Gold race.
Thus allowing my 150/1 tip an easier path to second place.
And shed loads of cash to be distributed around a fair few disbelieving NSC'ers.

Happy days :rave:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Hello, I am an A2 student conducting a study with the title 'To investigate how the volcanic eruption of Eyjafjallajökull in 2010 affected the aviation industry'.
Conducting this survey will form the basis for my study. I have designed the survey to be simple and direct to gain the information I need. I would be very grateful for any responses I can get. This should take no more than a few minutes.
Below is the link for my survey:

2010 Eruption of Eyjafjallajkull and the Aviation Industry Survey

Thank you all in advance!

:thumbsup:

Hi [MENTION=260]sully[/MENTION], I work for Virgin Atlantic as a business analyst, if there is anything I can help with let me know.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hi [MENTION=260]sully[/MENTION], I work for Virgin Atlantic as a business analyst, if there is anything I can help with let me know.

Cheers. I'll let her know.

And thanks to everyone else as well. A much greater response than I'd imagined. The great community of NSC continues to deliver. :bowdown:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Done too.

Those dirty airlines! I wondered how long they would have stayed grounded before arguing that there was no safety case to answer.

Sorry? Are you suggesting the airlines wanted to stay grounded? And cost millions and millions of lost revenue?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Sorry? Are you suggesting the airlines wanted to stay grounded? And cost millions and millions of lost revenue?

I think he is suggesting the opposite of that, i.e. the airlines were saying it was safe so they could fly again, against the recommendations from CAA etc..

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
done, only took 3 mins, easypeasy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here