Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Still 9th just have to be carefull not to get dragged into a dog fight 2 morrow

Well done........its 4.26am.....just got back from worthing hospital (one of the children had emergency surgery........Hes 100% ok now), so will struggle to help much later on today. Good luck...!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Sorry boys ,didn't help out on an all-time push tonight.2nd bottom to 8th in an evening!

The Brighton of old!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Well done........its 4.26am.....just got back from worthing hospital (one of the children had emergency surgery........Hes 100% ok now), so will struggle to help much later on today. Good luck...!

Sorry cj, didn't see your post about your son last week.Glad to hear he's ok now and tell him the playforyourclub team wish him a speedy recovery ( i believe he's banged in goals for us?):ascarf:

Frank Zappa

May 21, 2007

You have pm bud .!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
f***ing Hell.Hull City won the league and Rangers came 2nd

Incredible, a great bit of organising went on there behind the scenes clearly but they'll be hard pushed to keep it up every week.

Anyway, that little club up the road are back in the top flight so lets give them a big club welcome this week.
With all due respect we should be beating teams like Crystal Palace.:ascarf:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
bloody hell havent played this for a while, will give it a good go now to try and get us a big lead over palace. watch out for dks on the high score list. and yes i know my initials look a bit like dicks :(

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We,ve got Boloneses (portuguese) in the first round. We,re just ahead, but need some more support. If we win this round, next up is Barcelona...! ....and they are "beatable"...

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
It's bloody freezing here.

Good night to stay in and play for the Albion.

jph is in :albion2:

Just out of interest.....what do you call "freezing" in Oz...?

Good to see you on board by the way. Good performances yesterday from crm, bcd, KJD,KGD......but need a few more. Barcelona can be beaten.......they only knocked up 26 million in their league, but we have to get off to a good start. All kicks off again in 20 mins....10.05 am

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Count me in for as long as we stay in Europe today.

We can beat Barcelona, most of Europe's big boys are in the 2nd round too but also some unknown tiddlers like Crystal Palace,who were so desperate to join us they put the word out on Holmesdale and snuck in on wednesday evening.

lets show em how it's done.
Brighton and Hove Albion: European Cup semi-finalists ,May 2007.We have the pedigree.

Hull went out 1st round, will they help us in the latter stages?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Count me in for as long as we stay in Europe today.

We can beat Barcelona, most of Europe's big boys are in the 2nd round too but also some unknown tiddlers like Crystal Palace,who were so desperate to join us they put the word out on Holmesdale and snuck in on wednesday evening.

lets show em how it's done.
Brighton and Hove Albion: European Cup semi-finalists ,May 2007.We have the pedigree.

Hull went out 1st round, will they help us in the latter stages?

looking good to beat Barcelona.....over a million ahead. Think Antwerp will be difficult though. desperately need more players for this one.
Not aware that the "alliance" is still going....but I live in hope...!
The further we get, the more "outsiders" we,re likely to pick up.We can but try.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We,re almost OUT. Barcelona about to overtake.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well played everybody.

Last 16 in Europe was quite an achievement. Got pipped at the last second by Antwerp for just 20,000 points.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
What a crock of shit!!

I had a 120k game right on the buzzer but i don't know if it got included as it might have been like 2 seconds past the deadline when i submitted.

Beaten by a pissy 20k :rant::rant::rant::rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here