Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

RAFC_BSD

Banned
Sep 5, 2006
Hi, remember me?

I see your still in the Prem!

I havent played for ages and the mighty Dale are down in the qualifiers but i have a little time to burn so i may as well get the highscore for you lot.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hi, remember me?

I see your still in the Prem!

I havent played for ages and the mighty Dale are down in the qualifiers but i have a little time to burn so i may as well get the highscore for you lot.

Got half an hour to spare....I,ll join you

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
3hrs left and the scum are trying to salvage some pride this week by beating the Albion for 12th place.

Score some goals and remind them they haven't got the fanbase for this sort of lame attempt.I'm going to put an hour in anyway bearing in mind i wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if they beat us.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Come on lets push for 10 Champs Lge spots.Our 8th is very near it just needs a strong showing tomorrow daytime to fend off QPR.

This, of all weeks , should be a week when the fans show their strength in support of Falmer.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Come on lets push for 10 Champs Lge spots.Our 8th is very near it just needs a strong showing tomorrow daytime to fend off QPR.

This, of all weeks , should be a week when the fans show their strength in support of Falmer.

Great run-in tonight with QPR....one of them is still going..!
Well done to all who were on tonight.......could do with any help if people have a few minutes.....would be good to get into Europe this week.
I will probably retire to the "back benches " after this week.....have been determined to stay in this league until the Falmer result.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Great run-in tonight with QPR....one of them is still going..!
Well done to all who were on tonight.......could do with any help if people have a few minutes.....would be good to get into Europe this week.
I will probably retire to the "back benches " after this week.....have been determined to stay in this league until the Falmer result.

Ha ha well thats another two weeks then big man! Just enough time to get the precious 10 on the Ch Lge column? ( it would set us apart from the dross)
It was always going to happen that you retire, we've got the 2 Championships which are gold dust because Rangers will never stop their madness so what we've done this week is fantastic.Palace are back next week so lets keep this bounced to try and get help.I'm good for 4 million next week and i'll do an hour now in case QPR get any funny ideas.:falmerspi

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Bloody worst draw we could of got.But come on play for pride,just added a quick fire 2.6 millon and on a personal note have hit a personal best of 243,000 which at least means we have a score in the top 200 (139)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Bloody worst draw we could of got.But come on play for pride,just added a quick fire 2.6 millon and on a personal note have hit a personal best of 243,000 which at least means we have a score in the top 200 (139)

Well done Alan.......did look at the draw this morning and realised it was a no-hoper. Will pop on to the game later on to at least make a token gesture.
Well done to everyone who played this week........espeicially "pjh".Are "pjh" and "jph" one and the same person...? I noticed last week that "jph" hit 8.5 million....!!
Will play on for the next 3 weeks due to the Falmer delay, but will play only in the evenings. Would it be a good idea to try and organise a co-ordinated effort at the same time...? I,ve noticed Hull City do this to great effect.It really is a much more enjoyable game when other players are on at the same time. Really doesn,t matter if you can hit 100,000 a time or 15,000 a time.
Whatever you score, you know that at some time Alan/kestrel/vulture/apn will stroll in knock up 200,000 points in one game and then breeze out again..........:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here