Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Any Chelsea fan would know that i can't desert my club in the middle of a match against them.They're in Europe every week so if they stop playing and let us through i'll help the Belgians (fully aware that we can't win it without them).
Chelsea should know if ANY English club had got to this stage we would help them.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
NationalTiger said:
Lads,

Brilliant play - well done. This is tricky, but remember Chelsea helped you beat Toulouse so bear with me. Please understand our reasons for asking this next question.

The English have not been playing so far, because we have been helping FC Brussels knock out the Germans. We face Kaiserslautern next. If we beat Kaiserslautern the Germans are gone and we face FC Brussels in the semi. I am begging you to play for FC BRUSSELS NOW. WE MUST KNOCK OUT THE GERMANS IF WE WANT TO WIN THE CUP.

As for the Chelsea v Brighton NO ALLIANCE PLAYERS WILL GET INVOLVED. It will be a fair fight between Chelsea and Brighton, the alliance backs the winner. If Kaiserslautern beat FC Brussels we are screwed. All of Germany will back them, they will beat us.

Help us get a 5 million lead for Brussels then go back to playing for Brighton. I give you my word no interference in your tie when we have a Brussels lead. Please, please, please help us with Brussels now. Chelsea are with us to beat Kaiserslautern. Please do the same then return to your tie when the lead is 5 million.

Ok

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
Brixtaan said:
Any Chelsea fan would know that i can't desert my club in the middle of a match against them.They're in Europe every week so if they stop playing and let us through i'll help the Belgians (fully aware that we can't win it without them).
Chelsea should know if ANY English club had got to this stage we would help them.

You're missing the point. If you win, you're out. YOU WON'T BEAT KAISERSLAUTERN. Stop dividing our power! GET ON BRUSSELS. THE GERMANS ARE TOO STRONG FOR THE ALLIANCE IN THE SEMI'S

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?

Sorry for shouting. Get your Brussels boots on NOW please.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
sorry, i'm in.

I'll deal with the Russians later.:lolol:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
NationalTiger said:
You're missing the point. If you win, you're out. YOU WON'T BEAT KAISERSLAUTERN. Stop dividing our power! GET ON BRUSSELS. THE GERMANS ARE TOO STRONG FOR THE ALLIANCE IN THE SEMI'S

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: It's just a game :lolol: :lolol: this is a binfest now :jester:

Last edited:

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
Doesn't matter, it's way too late now. We're f***ed in the semis I reckon. Right, I'm off to do some shit, you get on with your fight with Chelsea and I'll see you back at 4pm. Please, whatever happens, back the winner in the semis. We'll need every man and his dog to beat the Germans. BASTARDS!

I predict a rout! I predict a rout! As the Kaiser Chiefs once said - nearly.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
NationalTiger said:
Doesn't matter, it's way too late now. We're f***ed in the semis I reckon. Right, I'm off to do some shit, you get on with your fight with Chelsea and I'll see you back at 4pm. Please, whatever happens, back the winner in the semis. We'll need every man and his dog to beat the Germans. BASTARDS!

I predict a rout! I predict a rout! As the Kaiser Chiefs once said - nearly.
And there i was playing for the bloody sprouts when i could have been winning the cup with the albion :dunce:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Right, free to have a go at the small town in Fulham.It's not Palace, but it's the next best thing.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
NationalTiger said:

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH?

What about Hamburg ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
More players needed.....find basil fawlty, mouldy boots and hannibal smith...........

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU....!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
cjd said:
More players needed.....find basil fawlty, mouldy boots and hannibal smith...........

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU....!

Everyone apart from Aids(unless he goes in goal)

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
cjd said:

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU....!

Sorry, I have a bid proposal to get out by 18:00 tonight. :down:

I think I would be shot, killed and sacked if it doesn't happen (especially for playing PFYC).

I'll help next week (or later if were still in). Promise.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hannibal smith said:
Sorry, I have a bid proposal to get out by 18:00 tonight. :down:

I think I would be shot, killed and sacked if it doesn't happen (especially for playing PFYC).

I'll help next week (or later if were still in). Promise.

No problems ....thanks for reply

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here