Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Heartfelt thanks to all at Hull, there must have been others.I've had a great day,fridays off are a rare thing for me and it's been fun from start to finish.

I just hope they realise at Hull they made the right decision supporting us at Toulouse.We dispatched Chelsea and were the bigger,better club to go with.
I get home at 4pm fridays and hereby commit to any English or Belgian club in it still.:clap: :bowdown:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Been doing it on and off from work but NSC is banned there! Couldn't believe we did so well. My son was also playing from home all day. He was off sick, so I gave him instructions to keep playing!!

The Hull guys must have made a huge difference. But they were right about those damn Germans.

NationalTiger

Apr 3, 2007
Lads,

Bit of fallout from today's Euro Cup, the Germans and Rangers are reading NSC and saw all our discussions this afternoon. Don't forget to smile, wave and say a big Seagulls "HI!" you're splashed all over the German forums. Aww... they needed to pool all the German resources together to beat you, too... what a shame. Fair play my arse!

SCREW YOU GERMANY! NO SURRENDER!

Wankers.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Happening now!
The classic Brighton monday night storming.When our top boys are all on board like they are now,no-one can stop us.Even Rangers and the Germans start shitting themselves:D

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Keep up scousers,don't forget we're the current in-form European side:D

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Oi leave it out Hull! Don't make us form an alliance with the Germans:D

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Brixtaan said:
Oi leave it out Hull! Don't make us form an alliance with the Germans:D

Did you give a friendly wave as they passed us...? :wave: :wave:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
kestrel said:
I must be a f***ing nutter just going to bed now and kids will be up at 7am :nono:

But we are now 3rd :clap2: :clap2:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I,m out for the day now, and wont be back until after it,s finished. We probably need to get about another 8 million points to qualify for Europe this week.
Got lots of players on the board this week...well done so far. Just keep chipping in with the scores.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Cjd you're a freak man, how the hell do you score so highly?

Give us some tips for us bums to help bump our scores up :dunce:

Also who is apn? another freak of a player.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Tyrone Biggums said:

Oi Apn is me Kestrel :lolol: :lolol:

Great well done this week 5th

Cjd :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Right lets really go for it in the champions league tommorow

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Tyrone Biggums said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Tips to help;

1) I find it MUCH better to use the mouse and NOT the keyboard.(you have no choice in the European games)

2) Don,t watch the score, or how many balls you have left...just concentrate on the ball.

3) Once you have scored about 8 goals, the goalkeeper seems to throw himself all over the place, and too early, making it much easier to score.

4) Try and make sure your player is in the right position to strike the ball, and STANDING STILL, a split second before you kick it. He has much more accuracy then and usually the ball travels faster.

5) For beginners.....let the ball bounce first and hit it just as the ball starts to rise. You only get half the points, but it helps get your eye in., before trying to volley it.

6) Penalties make up a large part of the score. If you get a penalty, strike the ball as the line on the word DIRECTION is between the "i" and "o" and hold the key down for a fraction longer. It is tricky, but once you get used to it, you will rarely miss a penalty.

All of the above tips are personal opinions, and our resident "super striker" apn aka Kestrel may have different opinions.
Using the above tips, I now score approx. 2.5 million points an hour when I,m concentrating.
I wish to point out, that you have not been charged for this advice, and also wish to inform you , that I have ABSOLUTELY NO talent in this game, or life in general, whatsoever.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

PS; great support from you this week....much appreciated and made a considerable difference to our score. Good luck in the cup today, if you can knock up some points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here