Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Unfortunatly I dont finish work this week til Weds,but will add what I can.
Think your hols CJD must of done you good ;)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Unfortunatly I dont finish work this week til Weds,but will add what I can.
Think your hols CJD must of done you good ;)

Any points you can add are welcome ack. Saw you top scored yesterday with 174,000..........certainly woke me up anyway....LOL.!

A tough week this week in the league.......QPR and Middlesboro have a player each who are high scorers. Just have to hope they run out of stamina..!

Plenty of players contributing so far...........we have 54 million, but today is the day we need to keep building..

Cheers for last night "apn"........was beginning to flag a bit, until you came online.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Ref above poster 7th was great....over 65 millon points

Cjd has gone mad....he is top scorer in the whole country with 28.5 millon:clap2::clap2::bowdown:

Due to him we are 3rd...i have put on over 5 millon but cjd needs help....

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

I,ve been mad for years Alan....(according to Mrs cjd anyway...!)

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Amazing effort you lot,led by the great man as usual but we have a powerful 6 man top strikeforce this week.I've persuaded my brother to have a go at the game even though he's AFC Wimbledon so he weighed in with 400,000.

Every other Brighton fan who reads this thread and doesn't play for your club should be f***ing ashamed of themselves.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Colin...have you gone mad :D

Cjd 60 millon and top of the whole country:ascarf::ascarf:

We are pissing 3rd behind the big 2 and have 97 millom:albion2::albion2:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Colin...have you gone mad :D

Cjd 60 millon and top of the whole country:ascarf::ascarf:

We are pissing 3rd behind the big 2 and have 97 millom:albion2::albion2:

yes........definitely been tipped over the edge this week...LOL.....!

Having a battle with "SHA" of QPR. He seems to play from 7.00pm thru to 11.00am non-stop...!
I expect him to have a lead of around 10-12 million tomorrow........so I,ll wait and see if it,s worth chasing him.

Fantastic effort by loads of you this week, and I agree that 3rd place looks guaranteed............:clap2::clap2::clap2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Havnt had chance to help due to work,but will be banging em home in europe.
Well done all.

ack

Apr 20, 2006
QPR's SHA started playing this morn about 7am but was only 5mill infront of you,so the race is on:lol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
QPR's SHA started playing this morn about 7am but was only 5mill infront of you,so the race is on:lol:

He,s been playing nonstop since 7.00pm last night............is still playing.............and scoring at exactly the same rate, 18 hours later...!!

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Feet up and relax mate:bowdown:,ready for whatever tomorrow brings our way,at least I'm off now,so hope to add most of the day;)

ack

Apr 20, 2006
And looking at the top 750,think is the best effort I've seen as a collective in my short time of joining in :thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Looks like we're going to be joined by the scum next season in the top flight! (one sure-fire way to get me to score more goals)

I'm tempted to go down and help them stay above Man Utd just so we can kick their arses (again) next week.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Looks like we're going to be joined by the scum next season in the top flight! (one sure-fire way to get me to score more goals)

I'm tempted to go down and help them stay above Man Utd just so we can kick their arses (again) next week.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

WAs just having a quick look at that myself...........hope CP make it....!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
cjd;2356594..........hope CP make it....![/QUOTE said:
Don't pretend to be a genuine nice guy on this occasion CJ.You want to wup them too.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
We better be careful, it turns out fans from other clubs read this thread and if they post it up in the changing rooms,what better motivation?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here