10th,great effort this week.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Brixtaan said:
apn:bowdown: .

10th,great effort this week.

Brixtaan
I am away from tommorow till late tuesday night,some one will have to help out cjd.I will try wed am to put some balls in the net

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Goals needed! Seagulls flying high.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Looking like the dream could be over.Yet more apathy on the south coast.:angry:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
kestrel said:
Now 16th :clap2: but where is God(cjd):nono:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Having a problem with time this week...won,t be on much until wednesday...hope its not too late by then....

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Well done boys for digging us out of this one.apn really stepped up and also got Premiership top single score!:clap:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Brixtaan said:
Well done boys for digging us out of this one.apn really stepped up and also got Premiership top single score!:clap:

Thats by far the best score I have ever done.And for the 3rd week in 4 I have outscored God :bowdown: 10th Last week and 12th this week overall and the team in mid table again.
Just need a few more players next week to help me,cjd and ncs to get our 2nd championship

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
kestrel said:
Thats by far the best score I have ever done.And for the 3rd week in 4 I have outscored God :bowdown: 10th Last week and 12th this week overall and the team in mid table again.
Just need a few more players next week to help me,cjd and ncs to get our 2nd championship

Brilliant stuff, Kestrel.......nightmare few days for me....work.....keep telling Mrs. CJD, that I don,t like it, but she,s discovered I earn money if I do.....:lolol: :lolol:
Hopefully no more work now until the New Year, so should be ok for next week....
Valuable contributions by, nsc,999, cjh.....and first time I,ve seen "ta"....5,000,000 points....!!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Roll up Roll up! Freezing cold and f***-all on the telly.Bang in some goals for a high flying Brighton!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
kestrel said:
Now 1st just :drink:

Still top this morning.....need all the help we can to stay there....!

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I'm not very good but will spend a few minutes trying to up the tally for the top ranking team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here