Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

playforyourclub.com - **Help needed now!!- Seagulls in Europe**

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We are in serious trouble this week lads.........we,re nearly 4,000,000 adrift of safety.....really needs a concerted effort by as many as possible..........it,s much better if there are a few on at the same time..........how many of you will be on for say....7.30 pm to 8.00pm tonight....???

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Come on Brighton!! A few great games under Wilkins doesn't mean we get to compete with the big boys yet.Until we're playing at Falmer in 2012 this is the only place you'll get to see our name in lights so be boring (there's f***-all else going on on mondays and tuesdays)and SCORE SOME f***ing GOALS!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Lets see if we can get out in half an hour.I'm just hitting some form so we're guaranteed 100,000 every 4minutes at least.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Superb recovery today......out of the bottom three......still missing some of the "spine" of our team....kev. TJV, 999, and a few others.....Welcome aboard "yon"....over 600,000 points..! Thankyou "apn"....over 5 million in double quick time...

Anyone who wants to play, you are very very welcome.....doesn,t matter how many you score.......it,s a team game..

D

Deleted member 2719

Just had a quickie lads it's all i get for time for nowdays!!

I see if i can find time for another session later!!

;)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well done to all those who played.....survived comfortably in the end....thanks to apn, dpf, eve, nsc,KJD, KGD and a few others....should be more interesting next week.........we,re joined by Crawley !!
Anyone else on here help them in the last few minutes to beat Newcastle into 4th place...?? Noticed they were 700,000 behind with 7 minutes to go....!! Did you put some on for them apn...??

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We need all the help we can get today........any contributions welcomed.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
If any one has some spare time over Friday and the weekend can they help Horsham get into the main league as they are now in qualifer 1 cheers

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
:blush:

Well done everyone.Not even a million from me this week.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well done everyone who played this week.....thank god we have apn (Kestrel now) who hits the big scores so fast. Special mention to DPF who hit 10,000,000 points on the first two days. Also noticed cjh hit 2,500,000 points....first time I,ve seen that name.....well done. Good scores by EVE and a top score for a while from sjd (I think) 148,000 points.Still badly missing KEV, nic,999, Dw, rbj and quite a few others.Been said before, but it,s so important to get off to a good start on Monday morning.........unfortunately, I,ve had to work the last few weeks, so left me having to come on board in the evening.Would be a good idea tho, if a few came on at the same time in the evenings.....the score really moves fast then....and it,s definitely more fun being part of the team.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Any help for Horsham would be great at the moment in 1st and with a bit of help we can get them into the league

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Christ....you were on fire tonight Kestrel...!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here